PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Signed Collection For Sale-adam Dunn Etc

jobathenut
04-18-2009, 02:13 AM
Hi there-These items are from my collection that i am only selling off to help my family.I can't do it on ebay anymore as they changed to paypal and i can't do that,and craigslist isn't a option either as my brother almost got caught up in a scam selling on there.So i've been trying on here as i just would like another fan like myself get my items.Anyway,heres my signed baseball items collection-----adam dunn 2002 all star baseball-$60/coa...gary sheffield baseball-$50/coa...john rocker baseball-$30/coa and picture...jason giambi a's 8x10-$30/coa and picture...jason giambi baseball-$30...scott proctor baseball-$20/coa and picture...todd walker baseball-$30/in person, will include a picture i took of him before he signed it...kyle farnsworth baseball-$30/coa and picture...jorge posada baseball-$60/coa...bobby abreu-$60...alyssa milano (actress) -$60/coa...phil nevin and charles johnson game used and signed bats from thier fall ball arizona league before thier rookie seasons-$50 each...butch wynegar baseball-$30...butch wynegar unsigned yankees game used bat-$100...........any questions,or if you are interested or want pictures,please pm me:)

Sheffield11
04-18-2009, 08:28 AM
What COA come with the posada and sheffield?

jobathenut
04-19-2009, 12:59 AM
hi there sheffield11-thanks for your interest-i sent you a email with the information you requested-thanks:)
What COA come with the posada and sheffield?

jobathenut
04-20-2009, 06:33 PM
the price for the whole collection is $500.....:)

jobathenut
04-22-2009, 07:28 PM
A deal has been reached for most of the signed baseball part of this collection,pending payment the baseballs have been sold!!!:)