PDA

View Full Version : J.O. Sports

cohibasmoker
04-11-2009, 06:19 PM
I just received a nice presentation game ball from JO Sports. The item was shipped very quickly, packaged securely and the item I ordered was just as it was described on their website. The package was complete with the LOA from the Raiders. A very nice transaction.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

UGA-1
04-12-2009, 09:06 PM
I also made a deal with J.O. Sports this week. These guys are great. Very prompt and just plain nice to work with. They have me as a customer from now on!

cohibasmoker
04-13-2009, 07:36 AM
I also made a deal with J.O. Sports this week. These guys are great. Very prompt and just plain nice to work with. They have me as a customer from now on!

UGA - If you get a chance, send me a email. My address is flaa1a@comcast.net

Jim

reed1216
04-14-2009, 03:44 PM
I have nothing but good things to say about J.O. Sports too. I have two 2007 Bears jerseys with their paperwork. One, a blue Cedric Benson I bought through GUU Auctions and the other, an orange Tommie Harris was purchased from them directly. Both show outstanding use and were easily photomatched. The guys at J.O. have always been prompt in returning my inquiries and I absolutely love the jerseys I have purchased from them. If I had a little more money, I'd buy a few more. Hopefully they stay around for a long, long time.

TAFKADixie
04-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Stand up guy as well. I emailed with a discepancy in one of his descriptions between a jersey being game used and team issued, citing that the player didnt play in that particular game as he got injured and returned home before the game. He quickly corrected it on his site.