PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez Bats

gameused
04-07-2009, 05:29 PM
A few months ago, a fellow member asked me to post photos of my Manny Ramirez bat collection, I had them stored away and recently got them out and took some photos.

Most of the Manny's are Red Sox bats and a couple are from his days with the Indians. Also included a photo of my Ortiz bats. I hope to get a website up in the future.

Thanks, Bobby

Rboitano
04-07-2009, 05:36 PM
It must be nice having a good connection in the Red Sox clubhouse.

earlywynnfan
04-07-2009, 06:35 PM
What's that Tejada bat doing in there??

Looks like SOMEONE needs a Manny Tomcat bat to complete his colletion! Offer me the world and I'll sell you mine! I also have a great STIXX bat, but can't find it right now.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

metsbats
04-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Bobby,

Now we know where all the legit game used Manny and Ortiz bats are:D

Great collection of bats!

b.heagy
04-07-2009, 08:00 PM
:eek: NICE ! Thanks for sharing. Love to see threads like this.

earlywynnfan
04-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Why did Manny only tape Sam Bats?

Ken

stretch
04-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Bobby,

Obviously you already know, but what a fantastic collection you have.

gameused
04-07-2009, 09:35 PM
What's that Tejada bat doing in there??

Looks like SOMEONE needs a Manny Tomcat bat to complete his colletion! Offer me the world and I'll sell you mine! I also have a great STIXX bat, but can't find it right now.

Ken

Ken,

The Tejada Sam bat was used by Manny late in the 2005 season, I have style matched the bat with a photo from 2005, you can kind of make out the Baltimore Orioles and Miguel Tejada on the barrel.

I have seen Manny swing Sam bats with no tape and other brands including LVS with taped handles, just so happen the Sam bats I have are all taped.

Would love to see your Manny bats, please send pics to hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Thanks, Bobby

gameused
05-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Latest addition to the Manny Ramirez collection, Cleveland Indians 1998 Game Used Young bat.

I purchased this bat from Tim Byington at Hall of Fame Bats and it was my first ever transaction with him, Tim is a class act and even sent out the bat before I had a chance to mail him the check.

Tim's website hofbats.com is great and his photos and descriptions of his items are always honest and accurate.

Bobby

MLB~NUT
06-28-2011, 05:54 AM
GAMEUSED-Now thats one HELL of a bat collection very nice, I can only imagine what kinda cash that musta cost, very COOL:)

gameused
07-01-2011, 05:19 PM
GAMEUSED-Now thats one HELL of a bat collection very nice, I can only imagine what kinda cash that musta cost, very COOL:)

Hey.......Thanks for the kind message!

Regards, Bobby
hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

alltimegiants
07-01-2011, 08:49 PM
damn very nice COLLECTION !!! ;)

HawaiiSportsNut
07-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Bobby... Your Manny collection is so awesome. I can't begin to imagine having 10 bats of my favorite player which is Kurt Suzuki.

Rick

gameused
07-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Bobby... Your Manny collection is so awesome. I can't begin to imagine having 10 bats of my favorite player which is Kurt Suzuki.

Rick

Mike & Rick,

Thanks!

Rick....your Suzuki bats will add up as his MLB career lengthens especially if he uses many different brands of bats like Manny.

Aloha,
Bobby