PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Brewers Collectors

SkubeBats
04-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Hello,
I was wondering how many GUU members collect Milwaukee Brewers game used equipment. Please tells us who are some of your favorite Brewers players and what GU items do you have in your Brewers collections.

jjkraner
04-07-2009, 09:40 PM
I started collecting brewers items. If you come across a Yount Game used bat around $500 I am interested. If you have any game used bats from the last three years for anything under 100. Im interested. I have cash or some brewers tickets in the loge level for trade.

Josh

geoff
04-08-2009, 11:42 AM
I own a Pair of Signed Game Used Carlos Lee Brewers Cleats.
I also own a Signed Game Used Carlos Lee Brewers Hat that he wore on Opening Day.

Thanks
Geoff

mattsr
04-08-2009, 04:13 PM
i am an avid brewers collector. please take a look and tell me what you think.
here is a link to it. thanks matt

http://s692.photobucket.com/albums/vv285/mattsr0625/

SkubeBats
04-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Matt,
Looks like you have a nice Brewers collection the room looks great.

Josh,
Email me I might have a bat or two for you.

I know there's more Brewer collectors out there, let see some pictures of your collections.

scottanservitz
04-08-2009, 11:10 PM
I only have one Brew Crew piece. It is an 86-89 Robin Yount I bought from Jim Caravello. I paid good $ for it and it is one of the nicest Younts around. It is one of my grail bats as Mr. Yount was a favorite of mine growing up, and I am a Tribe fan. I just love it!

wphsu99
04-09-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm a Brewers jersey collector, especially the crazy minor league and one-of-a-kind MLB jerseys. Unfortunately my personal laptop died with all of my photos saved on the hard drive, but here's a list and I'll try to post pictures maybe this weekend, especially if anyone responds with a request for a certain jersey picture.

The following are minor league gamers, all with minor league team or seller LOAs, Parra jersey matches the roster but no LOA

Manny Parra Ogden Raptors Jersey - waiting for oppy for autograph
JJ Hardy Huntsville Stars Jersey - autographed
Rickie Weeks Huntsville Stars Hawaiian Jersey - autographed x2
Yovanni Gallardo Memphis Sounds BP Jersey - autographed
Helena Brewers jersey - forget which player, not a memorable prospectMLB gamers:

Carlos Villanueva Milwaukee Bears Road Jersey (Negro League vs. KC Royals) - autographed
Dale Sveum Milwaukee Bears Home Jersey - autographed and MLB Hologram
Phil Garner Brewers Home Jersey - autographed
Bob Melvin Brewers Alt Blue Jersey - autographed
Brian Banks Brewers Alt Blue Jersey - autographedFavorite jersey overall and as of right now the one I'll never part with has to be my game worn Brevard County Manatees away jersey with the number 8 on the back. This jersey was worn one or two seasons before Braun played A ball there when the Manatees were still the Expos affiliate, but I bought it on the cheap (~$40) and got Ryan to autograph it after an Arizona Fall League game in 2006 when I lived in Scottsdale. It was the last game of the season and I remember waiting almost an hour after the game for him to come out of the clubhouse. He was very nice, chatted with us and then kindly signed my jersey and a couple of baseballs for the half dozen guys waiting for him before taking off. Doubt I'll ever get that close to him again with only a handful of die hard fans/collectors around.

BorchertField
05-15-2009, 10:43 AM
As a former Milwaukeean, I'm a Brewers fan and collector even though I now live in New York (I also specialize in the Packers and Milwaukee Brewers of the American Association, 1902-1952).

The prize piece in my collection is a pair of game-used caps from the 1976 season - a Hank Aaron and a Robin Yount.

I'm thinking about selling my 1989 Yount batting helmet (from his second MVP season), if there's interest I might put details up on the For Sale board.

SkubeBats
08-31-2009, 08:08 PM
Bump....

jonschuette
04-29-2010, 09:44 AM
I realize this is an old post but I saw "waphsu99" collection and might be interested in an item. Could you please contact me at jschuette@russell.com

Thanks

skyking26
04-29-2010, 10:06 PM
I would have interest in a GU Prince Fielder bat, uncracked... Email if anyone can assist...

Thanks,

mattsr
04-30-2010, 10:28 PM
wphsu99 i am looking for a jersey from the road negro league game. its the grey jersey. please email me i have a few items for trade including one minor league brewers jersey. email me at mbasquez@hotmail.com

sox83cubs84
05-01-2010, 03:32 PM
I'm not really a Brewers colector, per se, but I have a few Brewers itens given to me by Brew Crew players:

Eric Young LS uncr. bat
Butch Wynegar BP cap
Jeromy Burnitz BP cap

Dave M.
Chicago area

Vincent
05-22-2010, 07:48 PM
My best item is: Ryan Braun 100th home run line up card in which he became the fastest player to 100.

Sincityson
05-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Anyone ever see any 2006 Brewers Koskie jerseys/bats for sale?

sCs

BrewCrewSackers
05-22-2010, 10:11 PM
My best item is: Ryan Braun 100th home run line up card in which he became the fastest player to 100.

He's like the 4th or 5th fastest not #1.

Vincent
05-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Your right. 2nd fastest current player behind Ryan Howard

SkubeBats
07-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Just looking to see if there's any new Brewers collector's out there...