PDA

View Full Version : New Member -- Looking for Chris Snee or Redskins items

skinsfan0521
04-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Hi,

I'm relatively new to collecting game used items other than sports cards. I found this place and it seems like it might be a good place to add to my very small and new collection.

I'm looking for ANYTHING of NY Giants RG Chris Snee (either Boston College or Giants). I would also be interested in Redskins GU items, but I'm not looking to pay a lot of money for them. I'd just be looking for good deals on some Redskins items.

Please reply to me on here or feel free to send me an email: bharasymczuk@gmail.com

Thanks a lot and hopefully somebody can help me locate some more Chris Snee items or possibly some cheap Redskins stuff.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

NegleyPirate
04-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Hi Brian,
Welcome to the site! Andrew Lang of Allstarsplus( mailto:info@AllstarsPlus.com (info@AllstarsPlus.com) ) might be able to help you with Redskin items. Or JO SPORTS
http://josportsco.com/

skinsfan0521
04-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Thanks a lot for pointing me to those sites. JO Sports has a TON of stuff, I'll have to look through that and decide if I want any of that. AllStarPlus doesn't have a lot on their website, but maybe I'll shoot them an email at that address to see what they've got.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

-Brian

Vintagedeputy
04-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Hey skins - check here - http://www.giantsproshop.com/index.cfm/search/true/sz/md/term/game%20worn/view/all/cg/56

The Giants always have Snee stuff listed (except now) :)

skinsfan0521
04-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Yeah, Giantsproshop often has some of his stuff. Right now they've just got a "game issued" jersey for like $250 or something like that. I wish that I would've bought one of the game used facemasks that they had on there like a year ago, but at the time $75 was a lot to spend on a facemask in my opinion.... now I wish I could find one. lol

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

captainhaddock
04-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Welcome, skinsfan! Mark Hayne usually has a wide selection of less expensive skins gamers. His email is gixc@verizon.net, and he's always a great guy to deal with.

Good luck!

skinsfan0521
04-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Someone else had mentioned Mark's name to me also. I emailed him and got a list from him. He does look to have some pretty reasonable prices, but there wasn't anything that I'm interested in right now.

Thanks again and keep the suggestions coming!

-Brian

skinsfan0521
07-29-2009, 07:59 AM
Does anybody happen to have any Snee stuff (or know where I can get some)??

Thanks!

-Brian

capitalssticks
07-29-2009, 06:33 PM
sent you an email about the skins gamers i have available