PDA

View Full Version : O's Fanfest Report

jwasserman
04-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Just got back from the O's fanfest- they had much less memorabilia than last year. There were no game used hats, no helmets, no pants, very limited amount of bats. There was a decent amount of jerseys price at $30 for batting practice, $80 for unused no name, $100 for game used, $180 for signed game used. They did have a lot of stadium banners at $20 a pop. I didn't see any with players on them.

As for the jerseys, I did not see any Roberts or Markakis. There was one Adam Jones, one signed Tejada, two Millars (home and away), two Loewen (home and away), a Wieters with the number removed, and one Adam Jones. That's all I saw as far as premium stuff goes.

As for my haul- one Loewen and one Millar. I was one of the first people in the door so I had a pretty good feel for what was there. Kinda disappointing.

allstarsplus
04-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Just got back from the O's fanfest- they had much less memorabilia than last year. There were no game used hats, no helmets, no pants, very limited amount of bats. There was a decent amount of jerseys price at $30 for batting practice, $80 for unused no name, $100 for game used, $180 for signed game used. They did have a lot of stadium banners at $20 a pop. I didn't see any with players on them.

As for the jerseys, I did not see any Roberts or Markakis. There was one Adam Jones, one signed Tejada, two Millars (home and away), two Loewen (home and away), a Wieters with the number removed, and one Adam Jones. That's all I saw as far as premium stuff goes.

As for my haul- one Loewen and one Millar. I was one of the first people in the door so I had a pretty good feel for what was there. Kinda disappointing.

Was the Wieters game used?

jwasserman
04-04-2009, 10:19 AM
it was on the game used table. may have been a spring training jersey i guess

Sincityson
04-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Were there any more Adam Loewen jerseys? if so, i might be interested in one if anyone has an extra..

SCS

allstarsplus
04-04-2009, 12:27 PM
it was on the game used table. may have been a spring training jersey i guess

If he used it, why would they remove the number? Wieters 1st O's jersey will one day be an amazing item if he does what many scouts believe his potential is.

BergerKing22784
04-04-2009, 02:15 PM
I picked up a Jay Gibbons game used O's jersey for $50. They had tons and tons of less known guys for $50 a pop. Jersey did not appear to have much game use. My Gibbons has a few minor stains and some pilling. I really wish the Orioles used the set Tagging that almost every other team uses.

cordovacollector
04-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Did anyone see and Cordova items there? Thanks.

jwasserman
04-04-2009, 03:25 PM
i didnt see any cordova stuff

my loewen is available if you want to trade or make me an offer

Did anyone see and Cordova items there? Thanks.

geoff
04-08-2009, 11:11 AM
FanFest was Fun just like it is every Year for me.I was also in line pretty early and I did pick up a few Game Used Jerseys at the Sale.And also got to meet up with Bill and talk with him for a while.

Matt Albers Home White Cool Base
Jay Payton Road Grey
Jay Payton BP Orange
Troy Patton ST Home White Cool Base
Leo Mazzone Home White Cool Base

Adam Loewen Signed Road MLB Authenticated
Did pick up a few other Items as well.

Thanks
Geoff

geoff
04-08-2009, 11:13 AM
I also do wish the Orioles start using Set Tagging Numbers on the Jerseys.But they want to be different then most Teams I guess.

pietraynor
04-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Geoff, much thanks for picking up the Jay Payton jersey for me..Arrived safely & added to the collection! Jay.

geoff
04-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Jay Thanks I hope you enjoy the Jersey.