PDA

View Full Version : MLB auctions phone number?

whatupyos
04-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Is there any way to contact MLB auctions via telephone? I received a email saying my item I won can't be billed. The email I don't trust, even though it looks official. Some of the characters look funky. I have tried to call mlb.com stores and other numbers and no one has a number for the auctions. They all say they can't help me and referred me to the customer service section to email. I have done that but the email never works because I have never received a response to any question I ask.

Has anyone else had this problem? There customer service is crap. How can you run auctions and have no way to contact anyone? Pure crap. If someone has a number to the auction where I can actually speak to a live human being, that would be appreciated.

Aaron
SunDevil2126628@hotmail.com

rynopower
04-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Yes... I had that same problem. I just emailed MLB customer service (via the Texas Rangers Website... thats the team of the jersey I won) and got a response the following day. I even got a payment confirmation from the Rangers before I ever heard back from MLB. I'm not sure if it was a coincidence or if my email to customer service got something started. Got my jersey yesterday... everything worked out in the end.

whatupyos
04-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Thanks, I will try that too. Did they (mlbauctions) send you an email with a link to send payment like they did to me? I don't trust it with all the computer viruses around.

Aaron

sugarpam
01-26-2010, 03:48 PM
To revive this thread... does anyone have a phone number where I can talk to a customer service rep?

I won an auction for a Stars and Stripes hat in NOVEMBER, and while I haven't received it yet, I have received my customs and brokerage invoice. After calling UPS, it seems as though MLB put the wrong address on the package, so it was undeliverable. Apparently they contacted MLB after their attempts to contact me were unsuccessful, and MLB told them to "abandon" the parcel.

This all began in late December, and NO ONE from MLB Auctions bothered to even get in touch with me, let me know, or offer a refund of any sort, despite the fact that I have e-mailed them multiple times politely asking for a shipping status update.

And now UPS is telling me that they can only "try to find it and release it from overgoods" if the sender calls them - it seems as though my word isn't good enough.

So, if anyone knows how I can get in touch with a live person, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
-Pam

Mulligans
01-30-2010, 10:55 PM
I vaguely remember sneaking through Steiner Sports at 800-759-7267 to get a contact number at MLB.

Good luck, it can be very frustrating!