PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Studies

Capital-Sports
04-01-2009, 10:16 PM
OK, so I know some members will scrutinize me for not posting this in the autograph forum, but truth is, it seems like maybe 10 people visit is a week. So I'm gonna post this here. I am currently doing an autograph study of Derek Jeter and Albert Pujols. I think of myself as an autograph "expert", but I know how other people will think of that statement. I am not employed by an autograph auction house, or authentication company, but I will provide monthly research on autograph examples monthly. I actually wanted to start this about 5 years ago, but I joined the Marines and have been busy during those years. Now that I'm out, im here to answer any questions on contemporary autographs that you might have. I do think I am qualified to answer someones questions on current autographs as I have received TONS in person, and have spent many years (14+) researching autographs. I have helped alot of people save money from current bogus autographs that are on the market, so in turn I would like to help any member of the GUU for free. I know Sammy has alot of vintage autograph expertise as well, so please feel free to PM me or email me. I would love to help a member save money from all the garbage autographs out there. If you have any questions, please email me.

Mark

CSMTAMPA@GMAIL.COM