PDA

View Full Version : Dan Knoll--trying to contact

n2bskts
03-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Does anybody know how to contact Dan Knoll? He was a uniform authenticator for Mastros' for many years.I know he lives in the Chicago area...thanks steve

earlywynnfan
03-21-2009, 10:30 PM
I believe he's "sandandy" on ebay.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

suicide_squeeze
03-23-2009, 08:59 AM
I would guess that Dave Bushing at MEARS would know how to get ahold of him. They worked together for many years and I would bet are still in touch with eachother.

trsent
03-23-2009, 12:53 PM
I would guess that Dave Bushing at MEARS would know how to get ahold of him. They worked together for many years and I would bet are still in touch with eachother.

Is Dave Bushing still at MEARS?

BIGSTIG
03-23-2009, 12:54 PM
This past January at the Cubs convention, I got a card from his booth, and it is called - The Best of Yesterday and the phone number on it is
1-708-460-1989 - Hope it helps.

suicide_squeeze
03-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Is Dave Bushing still at MEARS?

Yes...

trsent
03-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Yes...

Are you sure?

I believe he is only a part of Bushing and Kinunen MEARS for sale now. I was under the impression that he is no longer with any other branch of the company.

suicide_squeeze
03-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Are you sure?

I believe he is only a part of Bushing and Kinunen MEARS for sale now. I was under the impression that he is no longer with any other branch of the company.

Honestly, I am not sure.....I am never sure of anything in regards to the "moving around" of any of these guys.....:confused:

That said....He is still listed as an employee on their web site, so I would think it safe to assume you could reach him there, and therefore should be able to obtain contact info for Dan Knoll.

Seems BIGSTIG has supplied the most info in reaching that goal.

n2bskts
03-26-2009, 01:45 PM
Just wanted to let Bigstig know the phone you gave for Dan Knoll was correct and I spoke with him yesterday. I appreciate everybody's replies and Bigstig I hope you find those Cubs' jerseys. I collect Cubs jerseys also and I do have a Dawson road, but sorry; not for sale..Steve

BIGSTIG
03-26-2009, 11:52 PM
n2bskts - Shoot me an e-mail love to BS Cubs memorabilia with you.

bigstig1@gmail.com