PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys For Sale...NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/M&N

GarkoCollector
03-19-2009, 12:43 PM
I was able to come into contact with someone that wholesales jerseys. These include 2009 Super Bowl and PROBOWL and NHL Blackhawk winter classic jerseys. They also have in stock Mitchell&Ness and RBK jerseys.

The cost would be based on the player and style you are looking for, but all jerseys are less than 75.00, EVEN THE M&N THROWBACKS.

If interested, shoot me an email and I can give you a price. It will change based on how many you would want. Most sizes available.

Thanks,
Tom

dcrules01
03-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Just a heads up watch out the jerseys might not be legit.I would request pics I have been dealing with authentic jerseys along time and usually wholesalers that offer that price are scammers and the jerseys are not legit..If you have pics email me at dcrules01@msn.com..

GarkoCollector
03-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Heres the one I got for myself:
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/GarkoCollector/Other%20Stuff/LTPBFront.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/GarkoCollector/Other%20Stuff/LTPBBack.jpg

smittyark
03-19-2009, 02:02 PM
The lettering on the nameplate is off.:confused:

GarkoCollector
03-19-2009, 02:03 PM
The lettering on the nameplate is off.:confused:

looks perfectly straight to me

ewillia8
03-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Sorry to break it to you but that is a fake. The numbers are not the real "twill" and the stitching is sub-par.

A general rule when it comes to jerseys, if it's too good to be true, it is.

GarkoCollector
03-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Sorry to break it to you but that is a fake. The numbers are not the real "twill" and the stitching is sub-par.

A general rule when it comes to jerseys, if it's too good to be true, it is.

I didnt say these were gamers. They are mostly replicas and then the throwbacks and M&N's.

The stitching looks much like my gamer and the gamer came off of LT's back.

smittyark
03-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Noone said you said it was a gamer.

Anyhow, there is the gamer, the retail "authentic" which uses the twill that the other guy mentioned, then there are fakes, which is what yours appear to be. It is a good looking fake, as they go, but that "M" on the back is not cut properly and all of the nameplate uses lettering thicker than that found on the actual retail authentic.

But, if you are happy with it, then so am I.:)

ewillia8
03-19-2009, 10:15 PM
I didnt say these were gamers. They are mostly replicas and then the throwbacks and M&N's.

The stitching looks much like my gamer and the gamer came off of LT's back.

I definitely didn't say that I though that was a gamer. However, it definitely is a fake. Fairly decent as fakes go, but a fake nonetheless. If you think it looks like a gamer then you obviously don't have a very discriminating eye because I can tell it's a fake from that picture.

Aside from the crappy twill material and stitching you have to ask yourself, "Why would an authentic pro-bowl jersey from the hottest player in the league go for $75?" Especially when his jerseys have been sold out on NFL.com for the better part of the last season.

If you're happy with it then fine, just don't try selling them to others as "authentics" because they are nothing but cheap fakes from china.

GarkoCollector
03-19-2009, 10:27 PM
I definitely didn't say that I though that was a gamer. However, it definitely is a fake. Fairly decent as fakes go, but a fake nonetheless. If you think it looks like a gamer then you obviously don't have a very discriminating eye because I can tell it's a fake from that picture.

Aside from the crappy twill material and stitching you have to ask yourself, "Why would an authentic pro-bowl jersey from the hottest player in the league go for $75?" Especially when his jerseys have been sold out on NFL.com for the better part of the last season.

If you're happy with it then fine, just don't try selling them to others as "authentics" because they are nothing but cheap fakes from china.

Again, I wasnt saying they were authentics. I didnt say this ProBowl jersey was an authentic gamer. I said that the stitching resembled the gamer I have that came from LT's back. Seems like you might need to do a bit more reading and a bit less attacking. I dont consider the ProBowl jersey a "cheap fake" and they are not made in China. It might not be perfect, but the point is that I was trying to help out members that have (like I have) expressed interest in inexpensive jerseys to fill sports rooms. I have a chance to help with that want and I am doing so.

Apparently the 9 people that have emailed me about these dont think they are that bad looking. Please show me where I was trying to sell them as "authentics."

Yeah, I didnt think so.

MarinersFan34
03-19-2009, 10:36 PM
I can see how the name/numbers are garbage as I've seen numerous baseball jerseys with that kind of lettering.

Never having bought a football jersey.. Is everything about this jersey a cheap knock off? The jersey itself looks to be of decent quality but just happens to have crappy customizing done. Can someone clarify this?

ewillia8
03-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Again, I wasnt saying they were authentics. I didnt say this ProBowl jersey was an authentic gamer. I said that the stitching resembled the gamer I have that came from LT's back. Seems like you might need to do a bit more reading and a bit less attacking. I dont consider the ProBowl jersey a "cheap fake" and they are not made in China. It might not be perfect, but the point is that I was trying to help out members that have (like I have) expressed interest in inexpensive jerseys to fill sports rooms. I have a chance to help with that want and I am doing so.

Apparently the 9 people that have emailed me about these dont think they are that bad looking. Please show me where I was trying to sell them as "authentics."

Yeah, I didnt think so.

You obviously don't understand the difference between a jersey made by Reebok and a jersey made by a sweatshop. I never mentioned anything about an Authentic Gamer, Simply Authentic, as in made by Reebok. If you want to sell "reproductions" or "fake" jerseys than bill it as so. The "wholesale" jerseys you are receiving are not Reebok jerseys or Mitchell and Ness jerseys. They are copies of these jerseys made in a sweatshop.

I want to make sure people don't think that they are getting a jersey made by Reebok or Mitchell and Ness. They are getting fake jerseys they can get on eBay for under $50.

If they want fake jerseys with numbers that will "bubble" over time then they should buy what you are selling.

dabadestalbo69
03-19-2009, 11:51 PM
id be interested in any nba authentics in a size 40

Metsfan808
03-20-2009, 04:49 AM
Maybe this will make it clearer, the jersey is a counterfeit. It is not authentic, it is not a replica, it is not a licensed Reebok product, it is not licensed by the NFL, it is not licensed by the NFLPA. These are the same jerseys sold in NYC's Chelsea area by "wholesalers" for $20 if you are willing to buy at least 100 of them. You can buy them on eBay for $40-50, if you paid $75 you got ripped off.

dcrules01
03-20-2009, 10:57 AM
The fact is would you by a fake gamer that the letters were wrong and promote it as a legit gamer even if it was nice? People don't care about wearing the bootleg jerseys ..I hear comments like it is just as good ..You can't beat the price..I'm not paying $250 for an authentic ?? A fake authentic is no different than a fake gamer. Promoting them on a legit website like GUU is wrong anyway you spin it..If anybody want info on a website that sells authentics for any sport sold by legit members feel free to email me.I beong to this website and it is to weed out the bootleggers ...

TNTtoys
03-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Please show me where I was trying to sell them as "authentics."

Yeah, I didnt think so.

Tom,

You posted a photo of the jersey which has multiple embroidered Reebok logos and a Reebok manufacturer tag on the bottom front.

If a photo of a jersey with authentic Reebok tagging is not "trying to sell them as authentics", then what do you call it?

You're beginning to insult our intelligence.

Nick

otismalibu
03-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Maybe this will make it clearer, the jersey is a counterfeit. It is not authentic, it is not a replica, it is not a licensed Reebok product, it is not licensed by the NFL, it is not licensed by the NFLPA.

Correct!

Many of us refer to the high end NFL retail replicas jerseys as "authentics". Replicas are the cheapest retail, then they used to have EQT jerseys for a little more, then the most expensive "authentic" jerseys.

It's kinda confusing, when we're calling a retail replica an "authentic" and then we get into fake authentics.

Fake, knockoff, bootleg, what have you.

ewillia8
03-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Thanks guys for helping me out.

Counterfeit is definitely the word I was searching for. I also suppose that using "Genuine" instead of authentic might have clarified things a bit more as well.

The bottom line is that these are counterfeit, bootleg, knock-off, sweatshop jerseys that undermine legitimate, genuine jersey sales.

GarkoCollector
03-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Tom,

You posted a photo of the jersey which has multiple embroidered Reebok logos and a Reebok manufacturer tag on the bottom front.

If a photo of a jersey with authentic Reebok tagging is not "trying to sell them as authentics", then what do you call it?

You're beginning to insult our intelligence.

Nick

Nick,
This has gotta be the best looking fake in history then. Ive never seen an NFL Hologram faked and never seen the Reebok Neck Tag or Authentic neck liner forged. I was offering these as they were offered to me and they look as good as anything I have seen in a store. I included the other photos. Not trying to deceive anyone here or "insult anyone intelligence", just showing what I have. Hologram is on the back of the authentics hang tag.
Tom

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/GarkoCollector/Other%20Stuff/S1050026.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/GarkoCollector/Other%20Stuff/S1050027.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/GarkoCollector/Other%20Stuff/S10500282.jpg

ewillia8
03-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Those things get faked all the time. If anything, those close up pictures confirm that it is a counterfeit jersey. The stitching doesn't even line with the edge of the numbers in some places! The "bubbling" or wrinkling of the numbers is also a dead giveaway. It's not a terrible fake but definitely not one of the better ones.

Not trying to attack you, just making sure that people know what they are getting in this deal

dcrules01
03-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Here is a nice article..
Fake Super Bowl merchandise under investigation

Tampa police and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement have detained a man suspected of selling more than $1 million worth of counterfeit Super Bowl and athletic merchandise from a stall at the International Flea Market.
Officials say Junior Raphael Prentice, 38, was selling conterfeit jerseys, hats and Nike shoes at the market, 11309 N. Nebraska Ave. S. (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=11309+N+Nebraska+Ave,+Tampa,+Hillsborough,+ Florida+33612&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&cd=1&geocode=FSIIrAEdeOUV-w&split=0&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=23.875,57.630033&ll=28.053992,-82.451041&spn=0.008692,0.013819&z=16&iwloc=addr) NFL security is also helping investigate.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/superbowl/images/2009/01/29/mugimageaspasp.jpeg (http://blogs.tampabay.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/01/29/mugimageaspasp.jpeg) Authorities have spent the afternoon packing up the merchandise in ICE evidence boxes with Prentice looking on. He refused to talk to police or reporters. He also refused to allow police to search his other booth at the flea market, so they are working to obtain a search warrant, said police Sgt. Bill Todd.
"The majority of stuff in this shop has a counterfeit trademark on it," Todd said of the store authorities had cleared out.
Todd said an NFL expert verified the goods as counterfeit. Authorities are targeting such vendors in the days leading up to the Super Bowl.
Eric Carter, 36, of Tampa said he bought three pairs of Nike Air Jordans from Prentice two weeks ago for $55 each. He started to suspect their authenticity when the logos fell off and the glue was coming undone. He returned the shoes, but had not yet gotten his money back, he said.
He said he won't buy such shoes from flea market vendors anymore.
"Just go to Foot Locker," he said, "and be done with it. I thought I was getting a deal, and then I got ripped off."
Among the merchandise confiscated by law enforcement:
488 counterfeit NFL Jerseys
129 counterfeit NBA Jerseys
95 counterfeit MLB Jerseys
32 counterfeit NHL Jerseys
819 counterfeit Nike shoes
592 counterfeit handbags
348 counterfeit wallets
175 counterfeit watches

kudu
03-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Nick,
This has gotta be the best looking fake in history then. Ive never seen an NFL Hologram faked and never seen the Reebok Neck Tag or Authentic neck liner forged. I was offering these as they were offered to me and they look as good as anything I have seen in a store. I included the other photos. Not trying to deceive anyone here or "insult anyone intelligence", just showing what I have. Hologram is on the back of the authentics hang tag.
Tom

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/GarkoCollector/Other%20Stuff/S1050026.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/GarkoCollector/Other%20Stuff/S1050027.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk301/GarkoCollector/Other%20Stuff/S10500282.jpg

Shouldn't it say "REEBOK" rather than "RBK"??

Metsfan808
03-20-2009, 07:32 PM
The NFL shield is a dead give away that it is counterfeit. Look at the stars, that is the old NFL Equipment shield that should not be on a 2009 jersey. The material used for the numbers is also a dead give away.

dcrules01
03-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Here is a photo of a authentic neck tag..Notice the crisp colors and the equipment logo yours is faded colors are not crisp...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/bb83/Just%20Patriots/IMG_0450.jpg

Mr.3000
04-03-2009, 12:45 AM
Many of you received my emails warning about this member months ago.

Alll I will say is...I told you so. This is just the icing on the cake compared to all the proof/evidence I have on him being a thief.