PDA

View Full Version : Team USA Game Used Uniforms - Jeremy Sowers

TNTtoys
03-18-2009, 09:36 PM
All,

I have 2 game used uniforms worn by Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Jeremy Sowers during Team USA competition:
1- Red jersey with white home pants
1- Blue jersey with gray road pants
Sowers played for Team USA in the 2001 Pan-Am Games.

Sowers was the 6th overall draft pick in the 2004 MLB draft, has been named All-American multiple times, All-SEC and All-South Region.

Looking for $100 per uniform. Will discount further if you are interested in both.

Nice collectible Team USA uniforms during a week where our team is making a statement in the classic!

Nick
TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

cjosefy
03-19-2009, 07:25 AM
Are these the same uniforms?

http://www.huntauctions.com/phone/imageviewer.cfm?auction_num=58&lot_num=1021

TNTtoys
03-19-2009, 09:20 AM
Yes, these are the uniforms. I suppose I should thank you for saving me the trouble of providing photos.

I also would like to add to any of the others that although the "final bid price" is displayed on the bottom of the page, this does not include the buyers premium and shipping which were approximately $28.00 in total.

So, in the nature of full disclosure (this statement brings back a laugh from the final episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm"), I have invested $60.00 into each uniform. The most I am looking for each is $100 (minus fees of course), but you know from my original msg that I am happy to discount them. Feel free to make an offer based on all of that... thanks.

Nick

dcrules01
03-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Nick is a great guy to deal with.I have dealt with him many times and his prices are always more than reasonable.Just wanted to add that..