PDA

View Full Version : Hunt Auctions-A Class Act

jhunt28
03-17-2009, 03:44 PM
**I would like to preface this by saying I have no affiliation with Hunt Auctions whatsoever**

I recently came across an issue that I had with an item that was purchased through Hunt Auctions. I wanted to let people know that Dave Hunt and his staff were nothing but courteous, polite, and professional in handling the matter. They took the time to listen to the issues that I had with the item, and obviously did additional work and research on their end. They rectified the situation seemlessly. In an age where a lot of people are ripping certain auction houses to shreds because of their general practices and employee behavior, Hunt Auctions really shined. I cannot say enough nice things about them, or how they handled things, and I just wanted people on this forum to know about their actions. I think there are a lot of negative posts (and for good reason), and I wanted to share my positive experience with them. Thanks again Dave, and to your staff for making this a pleasant experience. It will go a long way in my book, and you will see much more business down the road because of it. Keep up the great work.

b.heagy
03-17-2009, 03:48 PM
I agree 100%. My experience with Hunt auctions has been top notch all the way. Not only great customer service but always willing to look into items that come into question when brought to their attention. One of the finest in the business !

GarkoCollector
03-17-2009, 03:56 PM
Still waiting for them to resolve my issue...its been over a month.

suicide_squeeze
03-18-2009, 11:56 PM
I agree 100%. My experience with Hunt auctions has been top notch all the way. Not only great customer service but always willing to look into items that come into question when brought to their attention. One of the finest in the business !

They have always been my favorite auction house to deal with.

The employees you speak to make you comfortable. They are well grounded "family members" of one the most respected auction houses in the biz. You can just tell they are honest by the way they treat you and in the fact they never "sidestep" any issue. Always helpful, and always do the right thing. Top shelf.

TNTtoys
03-19-2009, 09:24 AM
I had a very positive experience with Hunt Auctions this month, and I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

corsairs22
03-19-2009, 09:29 AM
I have always had good experiences with them.