PDA

View Full Version : Help with Jersey

Mac670
03-11-2009, 09:23 PM
I purchased a game worn jersey awhile back to wear from mlb.com. It was cheap, I think $70 bucks shipping included. My question is does anyone know who wore this jersey for the Dodgers last year? Before I take it to spring training next week to see the Dodgers, I thought I should find out who wore this jersey. I don't think its anybody big but who knows. Any insight will help. Thanks in advance.

jppopma
03-11-2009, 09:29 PM
If I recall, the Dodgers had quite a few of these high number blank jerseys. I picked up one of them myself on MLB.com. As far as I have been able to tell, they were not issued to any player and just on hand for late call ups. Sorry this doesn't answer much, but I have not been able to find anytihng on mine either.

Mac670
03-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Do you plan on wearing the jersey? Why would they say game used if there not? Do you think I should wear it, not really knowing if they were worn?

jppopma
03-11-2009, 09:51 PM
To wear or not to wear has been a heated issue in other threads. I mainly got mine because of the patch on it and cuz it was pretty cheap.

I was not planning to wear it around, but if I were I would prolly consider having my own name sewn on the back just for fun.

If you are going a few games, you may want to consider just getting it signed. If you can get the whole team, it would look nice no matter who's jersey it is (or isn't).

Mac670
03-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Thanks JP