PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up a couple of colt brennan gamers plus extras for josportsco

5coltbrennanfan15
03-10-2009, 10:29 PM
whats up everyone I recently picked up a 2008 season practice jersey worn by colt brennan. It is the brite yellow practice jersey. This jersey is sweet. It is taged 05-48 so it is a recycled jersey. Then i also picked up a game used aug 9th 2008 game vs the bills game used cleats. I belive this is the only time i have ever seen him wear reeboks. the picture of him weariing these cleats can be seen at this website http://www.uspresswire.com/image/3107591 I also got an excellent 16x20 framed autographed double matted peice with an autograph football and signed mini helmet. Im telling everyone Jarrod and Jeromy at josportsco.com are the best to deal with in my opinion. They are very good to work with and can help in so many ways. If you need anything from the redskins, vikings, bears or anything else please give them a holla at josportsco.com. I will be uploading pics of the 16x20 and the footall and mini soon as they didnt fit the requirements to be listed.

jetersbatboy
03-10-2009, 10:44 PM
Great pick ups!!!! As a Hawaii guy I can appreciate these!!!!

TriplexXxSports
03-11-2009, 07:02 AM
.....Im telling everyone Jarrod and Jeromy at josportsco.com are the best to deal with in my opinion. They are very good to work with and can help in so many ways. If you need anything from the redskins, vikings, bears or anything else please give them a holla at josportsco.com.....

Agreed! They are a great company to work with. I purchased a jersey from them a while back and they were nothing short of PROFESSIONAL. I would recommend them to anyone.

If one of the JO Boys read this post - TriplexXxSports is looking to do business again soon.

*How 'bout those practice jerseys I've been begging for? When is the '08 Chicago Bears inventory going to hit the shelves? People are dying out here! LOL!