PDA

View Full Version : O/T Nickelback

b.heagy
03-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Anyone go the the show in Philly last nite? I was there and got my first concert event used item, a Chad Krueger guitar pick.

staindsox
03-10-2009, 04:41 PM
I used to have a few concert used picks and drumsticks from them.

jobathenut
03-11-2009, 02:46 AM
i didnt go last night but i have seen them in concert, and dont they put on a great show???....i went to the steelers super bowl xl celebration back in 2006 and saw them with bon jovi and actaully got a steelers hat signed by jon bon jovi........so how was the show????.....did they sing that one song-j/k:)

Jags Fan Dan
03-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Many moons ago I was in a band that opened for them in Huntington, West Virginia. Needless to say, that was the biggest crowd of people I ever played in front of. Sweet gig, but I did not get any used items.

lund6771
03-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Many moons ago I was in a band that opened for them in Huntington, West Virginia. Needless to say, that was the biggest crowd of people I ever played in front of. Sweet gig, but I did not get any used items.

Many moons ago????...they haven't beena round that long have they Dan?....your starting to make me feel way to old and I'm 35!

I saw them in Minneapolis a few years ao and they put on a great show!

Jags Fan Dan
03-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Many moons ago????...they haven't beena round that long have they Dan?....your starting to make me feel way to old and I'm 35!

I saw them in Minneapolis a few years ao and they put on a great show!
It just seems like a long time ago because it was now 2 kids ago for me. I'm going to be 33 Sunday, but sometimes it seems like I'm going to be 53! LOL!

lund6771
03-11-2009, 07:48 PM
I hear ya..we had our 2nd boy 3 weeks ago and I'm wondering if I'll ever get a good nights sleep again!...:)

b.heagy
03-11-2009, 08:31 PM
They put on a helluva show ! better then the last one I saw (hershey). Saving Abel and Seether were great but Nickelback rocked the house. One of the best b-day presents I ever received, one I will not soon forget.

geoff
03-12-2009, 12:59 AM
They are great in Concert.I saw them at MPP in Baltimore a Summer Ago.I was thinking about going to the Show in Philly but passed on that one.I do hope they come to Baltimore again soon.I will be there in a heart beat.

Vintagedeputy
03-12-2009, 06:45 AM
ok, I'm only 39, but who is Nickelback? Never heard of him/them

b.heagy
03-12-2009, 07:13 AM
http://www.nickelback.com

princip
03-12-2009, 08:41 AM

It's really interesting, because I find that they're a band that you either 'love them, or, you hate them.' I am of the latter. Just think they're one of the many super polished post grunge bands that have turned all of the original 90s grunge into this corporate arena poser country rock. I say country because if you listen to some of the new country out there, it's almost as if they're crossing over to rock via bands like Nickelback, Creed, Daughtry, Bo Bice etc........

Since you asked, just wanted to let you know that there are many people out there with the same opinion about Nickelback, as I have.

Neely8
03-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Nickelback?? Ugh. I got a game used James Root from Slipknot guitar pick about a month ago!

skyking26
03-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Vintage, email privately please...

skyking442@hotmail.com

stretch
03-16-2009, 08:12 PM
I have different Band Items from guitar picks, drum sticks to backstage passes if anyones interested. If you know who your looking for it will help. shanecstrickland@gmail.com

Vintagedeputy
03-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Vintage, email privately please...

skyking442@hotmail.com (skyking442@hotmail.com)

sent

gatorcollector
03-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Not a Nickelback fan at all, but thought I would chime in with my "concert used" stuff. I got a drumstick at the second concert I ever went to, Blue Oyster Cult with Foghat in 1981. Got guitar picks from Cheap Trick, Jefferson Starship, Missing Persons, and some others I can't recall at the moment.

nationals2k9
03-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Nickelback is a personal top 10 worst band ever... but what do I know? I also like Manny Ramirez so something's wrong with me!

I have a Carter Beauford (DMB) "game-used" drum stick from MSG and several DMB stage used setlists from some pretty big-time shows. Also have a Billy Corgan guitar pic from a show at the Metro in Chicago.

Rock on!!

b.heagy
03-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Nickelback is a personal top 10 worst band ever... but what do I know? I also like Manny Ramirez so something's wrong with me!

I have a Carter Beauford (DMB) "game-used" drum stick from MSG and several DMB stage used setlists from some pretty big-time shows. Also have a Billy Corgan guitar pic from a show at the Metro in Chicago.

Rock on!!

I always hear the from backstreet boys and nsync fans. :p JK