PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love it...

kylehess10
03-07-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm watching the D.R. - Netherlands game right now, and a player on the Netherlands lost his grip on the bat and it flug into the stands. The fan who caught it had to give the bat back, and instead they gave him a game-issued bat right off the rack. The guy turns around, says he doesn't want it, and gives it back :D

Would this happen to be a forum member that hates game-issued bats??

mbrieve
03-07-2009, 01:31 PM
I saw the same thing, caused quite a stir and held up the game.

woody1351
03-07-2009, 02:04 PM
they made him give it back? i figured they could ask but not amek them. i would tell them i caught it im keeping it.

ahuff
03-07-2009, 03:14 PM
My family was watching and noticed the same thing. Even my wife goes "I don't think I would have the nerve to do that" and then did the hand gesture that the guy did. The best part was a couple pitches later when the barrel of the bat sliced off.

kylehess10
03-07-2009, 06:29 PM
My family was watching and noticed the same thing. Even my wife goes "I don't think I would have the nerve to do that" and then did the hand gesture that the guy did. The best part was a couple pitches later when the barrel of the bat sliced off.

lol I LOVED the gesture that guy gave....he was like "I don't want this crap...take it back"