PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Yankees Baseballs And Sga Collection

jobathenut
03-07-2009, 05:10 AM
hi There-i Know This Isnt Game Used Items,and I Know This Isnt Ebay,but It Is A Classified Section And The Whole Point Of Them Is To List For Sale Something Someone Might Want,so Im Hoping Its Ok Even Though Its A Not Game Used Item,that I List My Items On Here....i See Other Listings For Non Game Used Items On Here So Thats Why I Felt It Was Alright To Do It.......anyway,i Was Trying To Sell My Collections On Ebay Only Cause I Wanted To Help My Family But Had To Stop As I Dont Do Paypal And They Changed To Only That On There.....i Have Listed My Few Game Used Items On Here But Havent Had Any Interest So I Figured Id Try Other Items From My Collection.......i Have A Nice 17 Pirates Baseball Collection-$170.........pirates Sga-(stadium Give Away)--- Snoopy Bobblehead With Ticket And Box-$60...charlie Brown Bobblehead With Ticket And Box-$60...jason Kendall Bobblehead With Box-$50...pnc Park Mini Replica With Box-$40...4th Of July Hat-$30...hot Wheel-$30.............also Have Penguins Sga-iceburgh-$40....................yankees Sga-jason Giambi Bobblehead As Yankee With Ticket From Trenton Game-$60...jason Giambi Bobblehead Tacoma-$30...jason Giambi A's Bat-$50....................pm Me If Interested-thanks:)

jobathenut
03-22-2009, 03:45 AM
for those that are interested,heres the picture of the sga giambi bat:)

jobathenut
04-24-2009, 08:38 PM
i Have Decided To Add Some More Sga Items....a Car Flag From A 1999 Penguins Game-$20.....and A Pirates Snoglobe From The Last Season At Threee Rivers Stadium-$60......i Also Have A Nice Upper Deck Statue From 2003 Of Jason Giambi-$50........please Pm Me If Interested,im Willing To Consider Any Serious Offer For Any Of My Items And A Deal On The Whole Collection-thanks-:)

jobathenut
06-13-2009, 09:46 PM
hi there-i've decided to add some other non sga items.pirates bobbles-jason kendal,brian giles,micky mouse,road player player-(no boxes) $80.00.......other pirates collection-pnc park wood bat,pnc park coffee cup,pnc park poster,2006 all star game patch,last game 3 rivers and 2006 all star game ticket holder lanyard,3 beanie babies,ud 1974 all star game patch on card-$100.00.........danbury mint pnc park "gameday" stadium figurine no box-$210.00......:)