PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez 2008 Dodgers jersey.....

suicide_squeeze
03-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Does ANYONE have any knowledge on whether there has been or will be a 2008 game used Manny Ramirez Dodgers jersey offered? Preferably a home jersey?

I called Steiner, who claim they have an exclusive (?) with the Dodgers, and the guy I spoke with said Manny, he believes, didn't let go of any as he "probably" wanted to keep them for himself.

Anybody know anything???

Bondsgloves
03-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Does ANYONE have any knowledge on whether there has been or will be a 2008 game used Manny Ramirez Dodgers jersey offered? Preferably a home jersey?

I called Steiner, who claim they have an exclusive (?) with the Dodgers, and the guy I spoke with said Manny, he believes, didn't let go of any as he "probably" wanted to keep them for himself.

Anybody know anything???

California sports inv. has one on their website.www.californiasportsinv.com

gamer35
03-05-2009, 08:22 AM
I have a 2008 home Dodgers jersey, but I paid a pretty penny for it and need to get the price I paid for it. Signed on the reverse. Email me if interested, fantasybase4660@aol.com. Thanks

suicide_squeeze
03-05-2009, 07:42 PM
California sports inv. has one on their website.www.californiasportsinv.com (http://www.californiasportsinv.com)

Thanks for the response, yeah............I saw that one.

I'm having a real tough time matching the jersey because of some "issues" on the back....but I really want a home jersey.

Thanks again,

Steve

suicide_squeeze
03-05-2009, 07:43 PM
I have a 2008 home Dodgers jersey, but I paid a pretty penny for it and need to get the price I paid for it. Signed on the reverse. Email me if interested, fantasybase4660@aol.com. Thanks

Emailing you now....thanks!

Steve