PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to fill my sports room...Jerseys Wanted

GarkoCollector
03-03-2009, 08:53 AM
I am looking to buy jerseys to fill my sports room walls. The number I would need is going to eliminate gamers, but anyone that knows where I can get the replicas that have the sewn on letters/#'s/logos for as cheap as possible, i would appreciate it. Looking for football and baseball jerseys only.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Tom

TNTtoys
03-03-2009, 02:48 PM
I am looking to buy jerseys to fill my sports room walls. The number I would need is going to eliminate gamers, but anyone that knows where I can get the replicas that have the sewn on letters/#'s/logos for as cheap as possible, i would appreciate it. Looking for football and baseball jerseys only.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Tom

Tom,

I have some high end authentic football jerseys with sewn on logos if you are interested...players like Walter Payton, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, etc. for roughly half of what they would cost in a retail store today (i.e. Mitchell and Ness jerseys run from $250-$325 retail; even lower end Reebok "replithentic" jerseys are in the $100-$150 ballpark).

My only advice to you as you go down this path is to be careful... just because you are buying a 'replica' jersey with names and numbers sewn on doesn't guarantee you quality merchandise. Ebay is full of $50.00 "Mitchell and Ness" jerseys with wrong lettering, wrong material, pirated tags, etc. There is a lot of sewatshop/counterfeit/pirated crap out there that look "good enough" but at the end of the day, if you are displaying it on your walls, you should be comfortable with it.

I can help you with your search if you would like.

Nick
TNT_Toys@yahoo.com