PDA

View Full Version : Winner of the Michael Aubrey Team USA Jerseys?

perlman9
02-27-2009, 07:07 PM
If the winner is a member here and wants to part with one of the several jerseys that just sold on Hunt, please email me at perlman9@excite.com I was bidding but bowed out hoping to find the winner here. Thanks! Also, maybe since the Team USA lots were big in some instances maybe we can get some swaps or something going?

AndersonAuthentics
02-27-2009, 08:00 PM
I won the batting glove + baseball lot, so I have at least one pair of Michael Aubrey batting gloves coming in. Would you be interested in those?

Would be willing to trade some of the items won for other players, don't really see the point in keeping two sets of uniforms for each player personally. Just for reference, I won the Sean Rodriguez lot, Jarrod Saltalamacchia lot (w/ batting helmet), and the Chad Billingsley lot.

perlman9
02-27-2009, 08:16 PM
I am not too into gloves, but won the xavier paul lot and a lot of 25 bats if interested in trading for a jersey? Not sure who is in the bat lot, so will let you know when I receive the bats...

ballofbases@hotmail.com
03-31-2009, 11:08 PM
Not sure if you're interested, but I ended up with Aubrey's GU USA Hat. Let me know if you would like to take a look at it.

Thanks!

Michael
Ballofbases@Hotmail.com

perlman9
04-01-2009, 06:43 AM
BallofBases: What other hats did you win? Did you win other lots or with a helmet?
Anderson: What are you looking for for the extra jerseys?

can reply here or perlman9@excite.com

dcgreg25
04-01-2009, 08:24 AM
Not sure if you are a big Aubrey fan or just a Team USA collector but I have Aubrey's home and away Buffalo Bisons 2007/2008 jerseys with team letters if you are interested.

GarkoCollector
04-01-2009, 08:40 AM
I am not too into gloves, but won the xavier paul lot and a lot of 25 bats if interested in trading for a jersey? Not sure who is in the bat lot, so will let you know when I receive the bats...

Did you happen to get a Garko bat?

perlman9
04-01-2009, 11:05 AM
I didn't, aside from the Quintin it was all 2007 game used. Sorry! I meant to get a hold of you a while back and slipped my mind!!

perlman9
04-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Hey Greg
Not really and Aubrey fan, i just know the winner got 6 of the jerseys and thought maybe I could get one, more based on Team USA than anything else. But I do have some of the Bison jerseys, I got a Shin Soo Choo and Josh Barfield, I really like them...