PDA

View Full Version : Galarraga rookie, Kendall, Bichette, Gibbons uncracked bats for sale

Number9
02-27-2009, 02:41 AM
Four UNCRACKED bats for sale. Please note prices are less than what I paid on each one and firm. Add $12 for shipping. See photos below. The bats are:

-- Andres Galarraga game used uncracked Montreal Expos 1985 ROOKIE bat. Blonde 35-inch Lousville Slugger C234 has Andres' number 12 on the knob. Bat has light pine tar on the upper handle and shows good game use, including one awesome ink transfer on the front barrel, so nice that you can read the lettering. Also has a cluster of about 9 really small cleat marks in one area on the front barrel, only easy to see if you hold it in the light. Bat also has light scuffing/grain separation (not raised) on the back barrel, with a tiny hairline surface scatch there. Could be cleat marks there but looks more like scuffing from hitting the ball to me. Comes with a John Taube LOA. PSA DNA sticker has been removed from bat and placed on the LOA by me. I don't like stickers on bats. Price is $140 plus $12 shipping.

-- Dante Bichette game used uncracked Colorado Rockies bat. Black Lousville Slugger C243 has a well-worn number 10 on the knob, Dante's number, and has a cupped end. Bat has dried pine tar on the lower handle and has lots of ballmarks on both sides of the barrel. Has very light grain separation just beginning, mostly only visible due to it being a black bat. Price is $75 plus $12 shipping.

-- Jason Kendall game used uncracked Oakland A's bat. Beautiful natural Lousville Slugger H238 has Jason's number 18 on the knob, and has a cupped end. Bat has moderate pine tar on the handle and has lots of seam marks and rack marks on both sides of the barrel. The top grain on the back barrel is raised but not separated. Beautiful bat with nice use. Comes with a Ballpark Heroes LOA. Price is $75 plus $12 shipping.

-- Jay Gibbons game used uncracked Baltimore Orioles bat. Rawlings Big Stick 491B has Jay's number 31 on the knob and has a cupped end. The best feature of this bat is Jay's custom tape job on the knob. Has typical Rawlings stampings in the knob, 491B for model, 321 for order number and 04 for year. The year is hard to read because it is under the tape job. The '0' is clear but its hard to read the second number. Bat has light pine tar on the handle and shows light but definite use, with 4-5 ball marks, all on the correct right side. Price is $85 plus $12 shipping.

E-mail me directly at: historydogs@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Mike

Number9
02-27-2009, 02:45 AM
Photos

Number9
02-27-2009, 02:47 AM
Kendall ballmarks and Kendall and Galarraga LOAs

Number9
02-27-2009, 02:46 PM
Galarraga has sold. Thanks.