PDA

View Full Version : Collecting: Rawlings MLB Baseballs - All-Star, Special Event...

SteelCity
02-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Hello all, great looking forum here! This is my first post and I'm already asking for something!

I'm collecting all Rawlings MLB Official Game Baseballs, but only the special ones. I'm wondering if anyone can help me find some on my want list. I need help finding some All-Star Futures Game baseballs (2000, 03-08), HR Derby balls (02-03, 07), and all types of special event / commemorative baseballs - mostly 2006 and older. A few older All-Star and World Series too. Don't need to be game used, in fact I prefer new-in-box.

If anyone has some they'd trade or sell, please let me know. I can provide a list of specifics, and a list of ones I'd trade too.

If nothing else, maybe I can at least open up a thread that shows off some of these rare and interesting historic baseballs.

Thank you!

chakes89
02-27-2009, 12:09 AM
Do you need a 2002 All Star Game ball?

jetersbatboy
02-27-2009, 12:10 AM
http://www.allprorehl.com/algambas.html

SteelCity
02-27-2009, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I have some of those already. For All-Star games I'm mostly looking for 1980's.

jetersbatboy
02-27-2009, 12:17 AM
http://www.allprorehl.com/specevbas.html

SteelCity
02-27-2009, 12:20 AM
http://www.allprorehl.com/algambas.html
That's a great link and store jeter, thank you. Unfortunately I've already killed hours of my life on that site. I check it every week just to see if anything new gets added.

I've ordered from there too, they've been great folks to deal with. I have a lot of those listed with a few exceptions. Holding out for some better prices on a few I suppose. I guess I'm hoping some members here have collected over the years and have extras they'd sell.

xpress34
02-27-2009, 12:26 AM
Hello all, great looking forum here! This is my first post and I'm already asking for something!

I'm collecting all Rawlings MLB Official Game Baseballs, but only the special ones. I'm wondering if anyone can help me find some on my want list. I need help finding some All-Star Futures Game baseballs (2000, 03-08), HR Derby balls (02-03, 07), and all types of special event / commemorative baseballs - mostly 2006 and older. A few older All-Star and World Series too. Don't need to be game used, in fact I prefer new-in-box.

If anyone has some they'd trade or sell, please let me know. I can provide a list of specifics, and a list of ones I'd trade too.

If nothing else, maybe I can at least open up a thread that shows off some of these rare and interesting historic baseballs.

Thank you!

I was going to mention Kathy @ Allproehl (sp?) as well... I've picked upa few pieces from them over the years...

At one point in time they had am All Star Game ball COLLECTION (up to like 2005) for sale as well as a WS Ball COLLECTION...

Anyway, I have a few AS Balls - 1995, 1998, 2004 as well as some unusual ones - Cooperstown Baseball World, 1982 (?) Cracker Jack Old Timers Game, an 'embossed' Cracker Jack Ball (ALL Rawlings)... and a few RARER older ones... I can give you a better list if you're interested as well as post pictures...

- Chris

SteelCity
02-27-2009, 12:34 AM
I can give you a better list if you're interested as well as post pictures...

- Chris
Hey Chris, I sent you a PM with my email address. Thanks for the reply. You can either post here, or email me directly, up to you. Same goes for all, I can PM my email address to anyone with photos and offers.

xpress34
02-27-2009, 01:05 AM
Hey Chris, I sent you a PM with my email address. Thanks for the reply. You can either post here, or email me directly, up to you. Same goes for all, I can PM my email address to anyone with photos and offers.

Steel -

Sent you a PM back. I'll get with you over the weekend...

- Chris