PDA

View Full Version : Redskins gamers

captainhaddock
02-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Looking for game worn Redskins jerseys and helmets. All eras. Common players with heavy wear preferred.

Thanks,

Mike

Dewey2007
02-24-2009, 04:28 PM
JO Sports Co (http://www.josportsco.com/) would be a good place to start as well as checking with forum member Mark Hayne (G1X). He has a number of Redskins jerseys available too. Good luck!

G1X
02-25-2009, 03:04 AM
Mike,

I just made a small bulk purchase from the Redskins of approximately 80 jerseys from the 2004 and 2005 seasons. Some of the jerseys are punished beyond belief. I've counted over 20 repairs on several of the jerseys! There are also some team-issued jerseys in the lot for those collectors who prefer jerseys with no game wear.

The prices are reasonable ranging from $150 for team-issued jerseys to $400 for LaVar Arrington. Most of the jerseys with game use are priced at $175 and $250, with a few priced at $350.

Please feel free to contact me at gixc@verizon.net for my complete price list of 'Skins and other game-used football jerseys and baseball items.

(Thanks for the plug, Dewey!)

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for game-used Atlanta Falcons and WFL jerseys

captainhaddock
02-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Thanks to you both. Mark, I just emailed you.

captainhaddock
02-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Mark,

Great list! Very fair prices, great game wear, and you even pay shipping? What a breath of fresh air on all three counts!!!

Thanks again,

Mike

G1X
03-01-2009, 02:23 AM
Thanks for the kind words and your interest in the 'Skins jerseys on my list.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and WFL game-used jerseys

captainhaddock
03-09-2009, 07:25 PM
I have received my latest Skins jerseys from hobby good guy Mark Hayne. As always, they are beautiful! Great wear, with lots of repairs.

Thanks again to Mark!

G1X
03-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Mike,

Glad you like the jerseys! Thanks for the purchases, and a big thank you to everyone who has contacted me about the 'Skins jerseys and other game-used football and baseball items I have for sale.

Anyone who wants my latest price list should feel free to contact me at gixc@verizon.net

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and WFL game-used jerseys