PDA

View Full Version : Chris Cavalier re bat

thethrill23
04-19-2006, 06:35 AM
Chris I have been trying to reach you for over a week now to discuss the thome bat issue to get this resolved. please email me at thethrill23@hotmail.com so we can do so thanks Ken

ChrisCavalier
04-19-2006, 10:53 AM
Chris I have been trying to reach you for over a week now to discuss the thome bat issue to get this resolved. please email me at thethrill23@hotmail.com so we can do so thanks Ken
Hello Ken,

Sorry for the confusion. I actually sent you a private message through the forum system on April 13th in response to the original message you sent me through the forum. I also sent you a follow-up message on April 16th (also through the forum system) since I didn't hear back from you after my first message. Is the email address you registered with not receiving notification? If not, please let us know so we can check into it.

In any event, please feel free to reach me at chris_cavalier@gameuseduniverse.com (that's chris_cavalier in the first part of the email in case the auto underlining covers it up). I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Chris