PDA

View Full Version : BMH Article

harpt
02-23-2009, 10:24 AM
This topic deserves to have it's own space. Thanks to David for bringing it up in the first place.

http://www.slugger.com/press/hillerich-2-22-08.html

thrush29
02-23-2009, 08:56 PM
Great article and thanks again to BMH. Your a true class act !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

Sluggo
02-24-2009, 12:53 AM
BMH is alot older than I expected....

Oh, wait. That's Bud in the first pic.... :D

Have a great year Brian. And buy Jon Hodgins at Top Marketing a beer for me if you see him!

3arod13
11-19-2010, 06:15 AM
BMH is a class act! He has been helping me with an Arod bat. For him to take time out of his busy schedule to look up bat ordering info on players for us, and the many other things he does for people in this forum, is truly amazing!

Many thanks BMH!!!

allstarsplus
11-19-2010, 09:13 AM
Nice article. Brian's knowledge has been so useful to so many. Thanks for all the great posts!

BMH
11-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Thanks, I hate that picture.

as for Jon Hodgins, he better buy me a beer! He is fun to hang out with.

Mark17
11-19-2010, 09:32 PM
It really is cool that Brian is not only involved with the bat manufacturing and designing, but also with this forum, and the history of the bats his company/family have produced this past century +.

When we collect H&B gamers, they aren't just historic with regards to MLB, or memories of our own childhoods; they are also a part of H&B history as well. So when I see Brian frequently helping people out (as he did for me, with my Terry Felton recently,) it's like a coming together of people who truly appreciate and value these old bats, looking at them from a somewhat different but very complimentary perspective.

Thanks again, Brian!