PDA

View Full Version : 2008 World Series Game Used

darylv1
02-23-2009, 08:13 AM
Hi,
I'm really not collecting that much anymore, but am such a die-hard phillies fan that I really want to add something from the World Series to my collection. MLB recently auctioned off the actual baseball that was the wild pitch in the 9th inning of game 3, which in my opinion, set the momentum in the Phillies direction for the rest of the series. I missed out on it by about $100, and now regret not going higher.

Does anyone have anything that they'd be willing to part with? A game used ball, a champagne bottle, etc? I'm not exactly sure what I want, but would be interested in hearing about anything you might have.
Thanks
Daryl

WStiles
02-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Daryl --If you are interested in a World Series gu ball, go to the MLB main site and go to the "shop" area. Type in Phillies game used in the search box. You'll see a ball from game 4. I have a game 5 ball that I directly purchased in this manner. I might trade it at some point but I would not sell it.

Wayne

jake33
02-23-2009, 04:02 PM
I have a gmae used run down shee that was in the phillies dugout from game 2 of the 08 WS, it runs down the days events for game 2 and I pulled it out from the phillies dugout myself after game 2. I also have some game used dirt from game 1 and 2.

$35 for the set.