PDA

View Full Version : 2009 GUU Fantasy Baseball League

trsent
02-21-2009, 04:37 AM
Be sure to sign up early and set your auto-pick draft rooster for the 2009 Game Used Universe Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball League.

Past leagues have been very competitive. I have set this league up in Rotisserie style so it is a basic league with a maximum of 15 teams.

To join the league and set your auto-pick draft you must have a Yahoo! User ID. They are easy to set up if you don't have one.

Once you have a Yahoo! User ID follow this link:

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb

Enter the League ID# 123498
Password: baseball

Please email me any questions and best of luck to all who enter!

GarkoCollector
02-21-2009, 10:12 AM
I joined. thanks.
tom

Lokee
02-21-2009, 11:42 AM
I joined as well.

Should be good times.

trsent
02-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Only three spots left.

I have been asked when the Auto-Draft will take place. This can be discussed among members of the league on the group home page on Yahoo! Sports, but I would think March 8th would be a good day for the Auto-Draft to start.

Please post differing opinions on the league page and we can change if the group decides otherwise.

xpress34
02-21-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm in. When is the Draft? I have to run some errands and will set my Autodraft selections later today.

Thanks!

- Chris

xpress34
02-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Only three spots left.

I have been asked when the Auto-Draft will take place. This can be discussed among members of the league on the group home page on Yahoo! Sports, but I would think March 8th would be a good day for the Auto-Draft to start.

Please post differing opinions on the league page and we can change if the group decides otherwise.

Joel -

That's funny... you must have been posting while I was writing and posting my post asking that question...

;)

AWA85
02-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Ouch... thats what I get for not checking the board all the time. AWA85@live if anything changes.

trsent
02-21-2009, 08:26 PM
I expanded the league from 15 to 20 teams since there was such an overwhelming and quick response. It will be a very deep and competitive league.

There are now three sports open - First come get them. Auto-Draft is set for March 8th.

yanks12025
02-21-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm in.

GarkoCollector
02-22-2009, 02:07 AM
Eh, not liking this. Too many teams makes for a dull season. Makes it too tough to field a decent team or make reasonable trades. Shouldnt have more than 12 teams in a league from my experience. Oh well, whats done is done.

trsent
02-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Eh, not liking this. Too many teams makes for a dull season. Makes it too tough to field a decent team or make reasonable trades. Shouldnt have more than 12 teams in a league from my experience. Oh well, whats done is done.

No problem, I understand, but so many people asked I felt bad. You can still leave the league if you wish before the March 8th draft deadline, but I hope you stay since I know you will be competitive.

I believe the larger field makes for better knowledge of deeper players on all teams so the better baseball follower should have a big advantage.

brianborsch
02-22-2009, 02:39 PM
When is the draft?

brianborsch
02-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Nevermind, I see. March 8th. Is it only an auto draft? Or can we be there and select live?

BB

Sincityson
02-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Any chance of a 2nd GUU leauge?

the first one is now full.

commando
02-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Probably wise to start a second league, and shave the number of teams down again in the first one?

I'm excited and ready to play!!!!

trsent
03-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Just a reminder to all who signed up for this league, the draft will be set to Auto-Pick Saturday so be sure to have your draft order set by the end of the day today, Friday! This will be the last post on GUU about this league by myself - All future posts will be on the league itself.