PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez game used away 2008 jersey/2007 pants Cash/Trade

samlenhert
02-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Hello, I am going to try my luck again. Last week as many of you may have seen I posted stating I had a Manny Ramirez game used home and away jersey. Well, I received many responses but nothing materialized. So please only serious inquiries only. Even though I love answering questions and sending photos I can not spend all day sending photo after photo. So what I have to offer is one Game Used Manny Ramirez 2008 jersey. As well as one game used 2007 Manny Ramirez jersey pants. To begin the jersey shows light to moderate use. Has the correct strip tag 24 56 08 and wash tag. Please see all the photos. The pants show HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY use. With stains on the front and wear on the bottom wear many pant legs drag on the playing field. I repeat heavy heavy use!!!!! Also, the pants are from 2007 so the year makes them special. I do have one remaining home jersey also from 2008 but if I sell the grey road jersey I plan on holding on to it.So what am I asking in return? $500 cash trade combo on the jersey. $500 cash on the pants, may be willing to entertain cash trade combo as well. As we all know the jersey will worth much more than $500. Please see the pictures. I will entertain any offer. However, I am most interested in Frank Thomas game used, Hanley Ramirez, and any game use bat with good use. E-mail sam.lenhert035@gmail.com

samlenhert
02-18-2009, 07:28 PM
I apologize I posted the strip tag of a 2007 road jersey, here is the correct 2008 strip tag