PDA

View Full Version : Zonker Please Contact Me

slam
02-17-2009, 11:23 PM
Does anyone have contact information for Zonker other than his email address mcfresonke@hotmail.com? If you know him please let him know that I'm looking for him.

skyking26
02-17-2009, 11:33 PM
I know him, anything important?

slam
02-18-2009, 12:00 AM
I know him, anything important?

skyking26 (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/member.php?u=686) please contact me at slam_126@yahoo.com no need to make anything public yet.

skyking26
02-18-2009, 12:04 AM
skyking26 (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/member.php?u=686) please contact me at slam_126@yahoo.com no need to make anything public yet.
Email sent.

My email is in my signature fyi.

zonker
02-18-2009, 08:12 AM
i'm here what's up? i thought i gave all my contact info to you sam? if not i just emailed you. zonker

zonker
02-18-2009, 08:44 AM
here sam i'll help you! i'll put myself out in the public. sam bought a yogi berra jersey from me and put down 50 buck's on another jersey and said he would pay-pal the rest of the money on friday for the second jersey? 2 week's rolled around, because of delivery problem's, which i of all people understand that happen's alot. i received the money then sam wanted to back out of his deal and wanted his 50 buck's back on the 2nd jersey. well i'm a nice guy and agreed to do it. i send the m.order out 2 day's after the jersey (sat &mon)with another m.o. to another forum member and neither showed up on time? i contacted sam and stated i would put a trace on his and it would take time. i was emailed yesterday by sam after a month and because i didn't see it till this morning, well sam is on the hunt for me as i see here! so i though i would try to nip some drama in the bud as too much of this happen's on this site already. i have made arrangment's again to send another m.o. without even knowing if the 1st was cashed or not, so hopefully this will be the end of it. sorry to take anyone away from learning or looking for game used item's or information.