PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day...

grenda12
02-14-2009, 01:16 PM
I got a game used Tadahito Iguchi Bat to add to my collection for my Valentine's Day Gift instead of flowers. Much more happy with the bat! The bat will last a lot longer then the flowers would. Typical TOMBOY! Oh Well!

jetersbatboy
02-14-2009, 02:01 PM
Nice looking bat! I just picked up a signed SSk Iguchi rookie bat from 2005.

frikativ54
02-14-2009, 07:09 PM
I got a game used Tadahito Iguchi Bat to add to my collection for my Valentine's Day Gift instead of flowers. Much more happy with the bat! The bat will last a lot longer then the flowers would. Typical TOMBOY! Oh Well!

Happy Valentine's Day! You don't like flowers? I like both game used bats and flowers. I guess that each girl has her preference.

camarokids
02-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Happy Valentine's Day! You don't like flowers? I like both game used bats and flowers. I guess that each girl has her preference.

I love flowers too, plus my wife bought me a nice thong for Valentines....;)

grenda12
02-14-2009, 09:30 PM

Never said I didn't like flowers. Its just fun to do something different instead of the typical Valentine's Day gifts.

markize
02-14-2009, 09:56 PM
I love flowers too, plus my wife bought me a nice thong for Valentines....;)

David,

WOW, I hope there won't be any pics in the February pick-ups thread :eek:

Mark

grenda12
02-14-2009, 10:00 PM
David,

Mark

Who knows, might be an interesting topic.

camarokids
02-14-2009, 10:22 PM
David,

Mark

I could try and post pics, but I bet they would get deleted.....

I thought about trying them on, but they don't look like they will cover up much....;)

Hopefully I can get her to put them on tonight.....:D

markize
02-14-2009, 10:41 PM
I could try and post pics, but I bet they would get deleted.....

I thought about trying them on, but they don't look like they will cover up much....;)

As far as the pics getting deleted.......thank God for the moderators!! I'm just not sure you wearing a thong constitutes "game used" :D

Now, you and the wife, have fun ;)

Mark

jetersbatboy
02-14-2009, 10:48 PM
Now if the thong was gold and could be attributed to Giambi, that would be game used!:D

otismalibu
02-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Hopefully I can get her to put them on tonight.....

Might want to pull the shades, just in case kylehess is out on a photo matching mission.

spartakid
02-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Might want to pull the shades, just in case kylehess is out on a photo matching mission.

Haha, WOW

jppopma
02-15-2009, 02:54 AM

Put them on??? I thought the whole point was to get them off! Now I know what I have been doing wrong all these years.

camarokids
02-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Put them on??? I thought the whole point was to get them off! Now I know what I have been doing wrong all these years.

Makes great eye candy, great visualization...

Plus taking them off is a lot of fun ;)....

camarokids
02-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Now if the thong was gold and could be attributed to Giambi, that would be game used!:D

TMI ! Quick, someone poke out my visual eye!!!