PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Sammy Sosa Game-Used Bat – Nice Use!!

Tay1038
02-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Weeding off the last of my collection and this is it! I have available a beautiful Sammy Sosa black Rawlings gamer from his 1998 season. Bat shows nice use with cleat marks, ball marks, and a light coat of pine tar. The bat was cracked on the handle but professionally repaired by Jeff Scott (Birdbats) at some point before my purchase from another forum member. The end of the knob is taped. Visible on the bottom of the handle is Sammy’s #21 along with the model number, batch number, and year (98). You can also see remnants of his number on the end (top side) of the barrel.

Please email me for photographs.

I’m asking $500 plus shipping charges.

*Please note that I believe I have photomatched the bat. Ask for photos if interested!!

Thanks,
Taylor

TNTtoys
02-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Weeding off the last of my collection and this is it! I have available a beautiful Sammy Sosa black Rawlings gamer from his 1998 season. Bat shows nice use with cleat marks, ball marks, and a light coat of pine tar. The bat was cracked on the handle but professionally repaired by Jeff Scott (Birdbats) at some point before my purchase from another forum member. The end of the knob is taped. Visible on the bottom of the handle is Sammy’s #21 along with the model number, batch number, and year (98). You can also see remnants of his number on the end (top side) of the barrel.

Please email me for photographs.

I’m asking $500 plus shipping charges.

*Please note that I believe I have photomatched the bat. Ask for photos if interested!!

Thanks,
Taylor
Taylor,

Can you please send photos to: TNT_Toys@yahoo.com ?

Many thanks,
Nick

Tay1038
02-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Hi Nick,

Email sent.

Thanks,
Taylor

TNTtoys
02-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Thanks Taylor. I will get a chance to look them over tonight. I have a Sosa bat that I am looking to replace/upgrade, and hope yours is what I'm after. I'll email you either way...

cjmedina1
02-17-2009, 02:35 AM
Hi Taylor

Can you email me i have a question about this bat.Thanks in advance

Carlie Medina III
carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net

Tay1038
02-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Bat had sold! Thanks!