PDA

View Full Version : Top 20 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Covers

camarokids
02-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Just had to post this one as well.....

Look to the right of the page for more cool galleries.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/galleries/top_20_sports_illustrated_swimsuit_covers/top_20_sports_illustrated_swimsuit_covers.html

godwulf
02-11-2009, 01:35 PM
I certainly can't agree with their #1 pick - that cover is actually pretty lame, compared with many of the others they featured. I also can't believe that those two covers featuring Christie Brinkley were the best they could find; their #3 pick, featuring CB, is great, but I'm sure I've seen better. No. 10, the "Beach Party" should have been much higher, and I would actually rate the current cover extremely high, as well.

allstarsplus
02-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Got mine yesterday in the mail and it was a nice divergence from all the steroid talk. I agree that Heidi Klum (in a 1 piece) wouldn't be my #1 but the mag always has great photography.

Bar Refaili (on the cover this year) is beautiful and Leonardo DiCaprio is a lucky man.

Did you see the Danica Patrick video on her making the photo shoot? It was on AOL's site with pages of rude comments posted. I'm not much of a racing fan, but seems a lot of people have issues.

I always liked the athletes portion pictured with their spouses (significant others) which I guess they stopped doing.

camarokids
02-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Bar Refaili (on the cover this year) is beautiful and Leonardo DiCaprio is a lucky man.

Did you see the Danica Patrick video on her making the photo shoot? It was on AOL's site with pages of rude comments posted. I'm not much of a racing fan, but seems a lot of people have issues.

I always liked the athletes portion pictured with their spouses (significant others) which I guess they stopped doing.

Leo is indeed very lucky!!! She appears to be a natural as well.....

What do they say at KFC??? Uhmm mmmm mmmm ........;)

This is for you Andrew.....

The hottest wives in sports...

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/galleries/the_hottest_wives_in_sports/the_hottest_wives_in_sports.html

Tom Brady needs to do away with the greased hair look.... IMO....

godwulf
02-11-2009, 03:29 PM
The hottest wives in sports...

Wasn't tennis player Jimmy Connors' wife, or likely ex-wife by this time, a Playboy model? She was pretty amazing-looking, as I recall.

When David Dellucci was playing for the DBacks, I was standing outside a card shop in Glendale, Arizona, where he was doing a signing (this would have been January of 2002) and the most incredibly beautiful woman I've ever seen walked past me - casual clothes, minimal if any makeup, but just absolutely stunning. A bit later, she came back and was signing alongside David - it was his girlfriend at the time, Gena Lee Nolin, and she signed a baseball for me.