PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez Game Used Red Sox Jersey Cash/trade combo

samlenhert
02-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Hello,
I have two Manny Ramirez jerseys that I would like sell/trade in order to acquire some new game used items. So to begin I have a home and away Red Sox jersey from 2008. I am asking $500 cash as that is the limit set by the forum. However, it's fair to say that these jerseys are well under priced as Manny jerseys sell for much more than $500. So I am wiling to listen to any and all cash/trade offers. I only collect major league baseball. I am looking for any game used Frank Thomas items, bats jerseys, batting gloves etc. I mean anything Thomas. Aside from him the sky is the limit. I am interest in mostly game used bats of Ryan Howard, Jose Reyes, and White Sox players. I mean I will listen to any offer. I do prefer game used bats over anything well that is unless its frank thomas. Some other players are Sorianno, Arod, Tejeda, Ordonez, I mean anyone. E-mail me for more pictures. Thank you

gameused
02-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Could you post photos of the interior wash tags? Also, whats your e-mail address?

Thanks, Bobby

slam
02-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Interested please email me slam_126@yahoo.com

AROD313
02-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Very interested in the Manny away jersey. Could you please send me an email. jowieser@yahoo.com.

samlenhert
02-11-2009, 10:51 AM
my e-mail is sam.lenhert035@gmail.com

JCC1968
02-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi

Have verey rare thomas rookie topps baseball cars it was a test card with white frint and a regular back. Early Frank thomas (rookie) signed baseball. and a game used bat

Thanks

Jason

jchristensen@ppitechnologies.com

cohibasmoker
02-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Hello,
I have two Manny Ramirez jerseys that I would like sell/trade in order to acquire some new game used items. So to begin I have a home and away Red Sox jersey from 2008. I am asking $500 cash as that is the limit set by the forum. However, it's fair to say that these jerseys are well under priced as Manny jerseys sell for much more than $500. So I am wiling to listen to any and all cash/trade offers. I only collect major league baseball. I am looking for any game used Frank Thomas items, bats jerseys, batting gloves etc. I mean anything Thomas. Aside from him the sky is the limit. I am interest in mostly game used bats of Ryan Howard, Jose Reyes, and White Sox players. I mean I will listen to any offer. I do prefer game used bats over anything well that is unless its frank thomas. Some other players are Sorianno, Arod, Tejeda, Ordonez, I mean anyone. E-mail me for more pictures. Thank you

So you want $500.00 in cash PLUS an item(s) in trade? I would imagine the item(s) you want in trade would have a value so wouldn't both items combined exceed the $500.00 limit?

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net