PDA

View Full Version : Buying Paul O'Neill, Patrick Kerney, Varitek, Alfred Jenkins

Number9
02-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Looking a for a couple bats but please bear in mind I already have them in my collection, so I am looking for very specific charactistics and am not interested in ones that don't meet what I am looking for. Am trying to save your time and mine by saying exactly what I am looking for:

Seeking these bats:

-- Paying well for UNSIGNED Paul O'Neill game used bats. Must have all of his typical characteristics, be uncracked or lightly cracked, and have no grain seperation.

-- Have moderate interest in one more unsigned Jason Varitek game used bat. Must be UNCRACKED 2-tone, must have taped knob, at least decent use, and not have an order number under 200 as I think those are spring bats.

-- Have slight interest in another unsigned, uncracked ASH Jeff Francoeur bat, but only if it has one of the odd things written on the knob like he did on his ash bats. If you have one, you know what I mean.

Seeking these jerseys too:

-- Patrick Kerney Falcons game used jersey, msu be unsigned with repairs and other good game use. Saw the one on ebay but I am seeking one with a lot more game use.
-- Always looking out for an Alfred Jenkins GU jersey for a friend, ideally Falcons.

E-mail me at: historydogs@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mike

Number9
02-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Refresh; still buying

Vintagedeputy
02-23-2009, 07:49 PM
-- Have slight interest in another unsigned, uncracked ASH Jeff Francoeur bat, but only if it has one of the odd things written on the knob like he did on his ash bats. If you have one, you know what I mean.

We need pics of that!