PDA

View Full Version : Great Thanks to Andrew Lang

jdr3
01-30-2009, 07:12 PM
I have been riding Andrew like the wild surf since September 2007 when the Nats put an RFK farewell patch on their jerseys to somehow help me obtain one. He was able to get me this one this week. Like his Schneider, this Ryan Church is pounded with use. The numbers show heavy puckering, the DC logo patch is faded and the size tag is cracked from so many washings. My Nats collection would consist of ticket stubs if it were not for him. Thank You, Andrew, you are the greatest!

Mr.3000
01-30-2009, 07:20 PM
Very nice piece. Congrats!

allstarsplus
01-30-2009, 07:33 PM
Jim - Thanks for your persistence on keeping after me as this was a great find!!!

Between you and me and the other lucky recipients of the few jerseys that I got, I think everyone is happy too. Larry P. got his white regular home Church jersey to bookend your white Church CoolBase.

Congrats as making people smile is such a great part of what I am able to do sometimes!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

dcrules01
01-30-2009, 09:57 PM
Great jersey as a Mets fan I like Church a lot and am hoping 09 is a lot better than 08 was..Andrew never fails at making the collector smile..:)

Vintagedeputy
01-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Andrew is the best, hands down....

Now Andrew, if you happen to come across a nice well used Milledge jersey..... :)

markize
01-31-2009, 12:10 AM

Now Andrew, if you happen to come across a nice well used Milledge jersey..... :)

vintage,

not "well used", but here are a few milledge items:

http://www.huntauctions.com/phone/imageviewer.cfm?auction_num=58&lot_num=993

mark

Vintagedeputy
01-31-2009, 12:16 AM
thanks markize!

allstarsplus
01-31-2009, 08:45 AM
thanks markize!

That is funny because Lastings kept his batting helmet from the USA team which shows use. How do I know that? Lastings gave the helmet to Locker Room Memorabilia which in turn brought it to NatsFest last weekend. I have it now in safekeeping.

allstarsplus
01-31-2009, 08:46 AM

Jim - Love the new avatar! Thanks for the friendship. Andrew

Vintagedeputy
01-31-2009, 05:30 PM
Yeah I like to change my avatar every once in a while to keep it fun.

Thats the pic of Milledge breaking the bat that I got from you.