PDA

View Full Version : Braves vs Orioles tix

BergerKing22784
01-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Hey everyone looking for great tickets to the Braves vs Orioles series in Baltimore June 12,13,14 want as close to the Braves dugout/homeplate as possible.

I am not interested in paying more than facevalue as well its the Orioles and Braves both teams wont finish better than 3rd in their respected division.

If anyone can help me out hit me up via brian.berger@cablespeed.com

dcgreg25
01-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Brian, your best bet for tix is probably going to be to go to the legal scalping zone that the Orioles offer. There is an area outside one of the gates that the Orioles have permitted resale of tickets at no more than face value. They have O's employees there verifying that the tickets are real. Since the O's are not that good, there are lots of great deals to be had up there. Typically I have paid 50% of face value and ended up with great seats to games. The only times I would not count on this would be when the Yankees or Red Sox come to town. Hope this helps!

BergerKing22784
01-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the tip. I was already aware of the scalp free zone but thank you anyway. I am from Baltimore so I know a lot of the tricks and what not, was just hoping someone on the forum had really really really good seats that they would sell for face value as you said besides when Yankees and Red Sox are in town rarely do tickets sell for more than face if not half of face.

Thank you,
Brian