PDA

View Full Version : Brian Roberts and Kevin Millar Bat sale

joecoco
01-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Hi and thanks for the read-

I am offering a game used Brian Roberts and Kevin Millar bat for sale. i purchased both from the Baltimore Orioles in Spet 2007. I am very sorry that I do not have a digital camera to take a picture of them, but I will try to be as honest as I can in the description. Basically, the Roberts has a blonde barrel, brown handle and a heavy coat of pine tar on handle. It is peppered with blue ball marks and has an approximately 5 inch slice out of handle. It was broken against the Rockies on 6/9/07. The Millar is a black Sam bat, with a shaved handle and pine tar that was used against Red Sox in July 07. It is a stunning bat with a minor handle crack and no wood missing.

As most of you know, I am on this board frequently and not looking to take advantage of anyone. Times are tough and I am looking to sell the pair for 135$, shipping included. If any of you are interested, either respond here or to my email at jcocozz1@jhmi.edu
thanks a lot guys and happy collecting

ironmanfan
01-27-2009, 02:00 PM
hey joe, if the bats are still available I'll take them.

thanks

Bill
whhp72@yahoo.com

joecoco
01-27-2009, 02:45 PM
Hi Bill. Thanks for the response. I got a buyer a few minutes after post went up. if they are still avaialble in future will get back to you:)

tom
01-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Can you email me at Zmuda5@yahoo.com on a price for the Roberts only?

thanks tom

Manram
01-31-2009, 06:50 PM
Since you know what day they were used. Do they have mlb holograms?