PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to buy any hines ward g.u. items...Anybody have any?

xab6980
01-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Hi Im looking to get a hines ward game used jersey,helmet,cleats,gloves,ect. If anybody has anything let me know what you need for it. I would send money with paypal. Thanks

GarkoCollector
01-24-2009, 03:34 PM
I have an autographed football. I know its not what you were asking for but I wanted to offer. email me if interested. I have Roethlisberger ones as well.
Tom

xab6980
01-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the reply, Is the football g.u.?

GarkoCollector
01-24-2009, 04:33 PM
nope, just autographed. Its nice though. Full sized ball with a large silver signature. Email me if you want to work something out.

b.heagy
01-24-2009, 04:55 PM
do LOTS and LOTS of homework before you spend money on ANY Steelers "game used" items. JO Sports currently has Santonio Holmes Game used Jerseys.

xab6980
01-25-2009, 11:49 AM
thanks for the heads up. I know ive been looking for something nice for awhile...I find something and for some reason it makes me think that the item is a fake. (no coa, cant find photomatched pic,ect.) The steelers make it very hard for the fans to get gu items.

Im still looking.......

jobathenut
01-27-2009, 03:59 AM
i know you are looking for hines ward game used items,and even though i dont have any game used steelers items of his,i hope you dont mind but i thought i reply to your thread and i would tell you i have some signed items of his that im looking to sell that are part of my steelers collection...pm me if interested-thanks:)
thanks for the heads up. I know ive been looking for something nice for awhile...I find something and for some reason it makes me think that the item is a fake. (no coa, cant find photomatched pic,ect.) The steelers make it very hard for the fans to get gu items.

Im still looking.......

jobathenut
01-30-2009, 02:34 AM
xab6980-thanks for the pm,i tried to return it with the information you wanted but it wouldnt let me as you have it set at you cant recieve a pm so you'll have to change that so i can send one to you....thanks...