View Full Version : WTB GU Packer Helmets

helmets
01-22-2009, 07:16 AM
Always looking.
What do you have?
Stop holding out on me...

DrJ
01-22-2009, 12:50 PM
I might trade one of my Packer helmets - do you have any teams for trade?

Larry Pelliccioni
01-23-2009, 10:26 PM
I have one...email me at: llpell@wowway.com
Larry Pelliccioni

helmets
01-24-2009, 10:49 PM
I might trade one of my Packer helmets - do you have any teams for trade?

What team are you looking for?

DrJ
01-25-2009, 04:12 PM
There are quite a few I need (see below). I collect post-1985 styles. Player not important, but all numbers, logos, etc. must be in place. I have a Robert Brooks Packers helmet that I could trade or I would be willing to maybe purchase any of the styles listed below. Thanks.

Giants (NY or GIANTS logo)
Ravens
Jaguars
Texans
Panthers
Broncos (horse-head logo, navy shell)
49ers (old style)
Patriots (white shell hiking Pat)
Jets (new style white shell)
Falcons (new style logo)
Lions (new style w/ black mask)
Cardinals (new logo)
Colts (gray mask)
Browns (gray mask)
I may have missed a few and I need several of the throwback styles worn over the years that I haven't listed.

Thanks.
apcjr-guf@yahoo.com

mattmueller
01-26-2009, 07:02 PM
There is a 1980s helmet in the NFL live Super Bowl Auction:

http://nflliveauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=101794574&prmenbr=89709269&aunbr=102141284

helmets
01-28-2009, 09:43 PM
There is a 1980s helmet in the NFL live Super Bowl Auction:

http://nflliveauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=101794574&prmenbr=89709269&aunbr=102141284

Thanks Matt. I'm not really convinced that the Hunt Auction helmet is a Packer game used helmet. Some problems and a few questions. In addition it is not attributed to any player. Appreciate the lead on it though.

helmets
02-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Thanks DrJ. on the trade. Very nice Brooks helmet. Let me know if you ever want to get rid of the Levens.

Anyone else? Cash or trade...

1986&2004Bosox
02-10-2009, 09:49 AM
helmets drop me an email ejsamm@yahoo.com might have a packers item that would interest you

DrJ
02-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Helmets - your welcome and thank you too. I love to trade when possible and in this case it was a win-win for both of us I think. Levens is staying with me for the foreseeable future, but should it become available I'll let you know.

helmets
06-03-2009, 09:29 PM
On the hunt again...
What do you have?
You know who you are.
That helmet doesn't mean much to you.
Give it a good home.
It deserves it...

Panthers
06-04-2009, 02:07 PM
I have the following items available:

Carolina Panthers - Game issued with GU sticker, game issued w/out GU sticker
Jacksonville Jaguars - Game used, player unknown
Houston Oilers - game issued, lineman mask (may have seen action as there is writing in the helmet
Tampa Bay Bucs - game issued helmet - white/orange facemask
Amsterdam Admirals - game worn
Berlin Thunder - replica

The Oiler, Buc and Panthers helmets were acquired from a former NFL equipment manager

LDZKW@aol.com

helmets
06-04-2009, 10:13 PM
I have the following items available:

Carolina Panthers - Game issued with GU sticker, game issued w/out GU sticker
Jacksonville Jaguars - Game used, player unknown
Houston Oilers - game issued, lineman mask (may have seen action as there is writing in the helmet
Tampa Bay Bucs - game issued helmet - white/orange facemask
Amsterdam Admirals - game worn
Berlin Thunder - replica

The Oiler, Buc and Panthers helmets were acquired from a former NFL equipment manager

LDZKW@aol.com

Thanks for the list.
Help me out. I don't see any Packer helmets on your list. I can link them however...

Carolina Panthers - Kevin Greene - now the linebacker coach at Green Bay.
Jacksonville Jaguars - Mark Brunnell - once was a Packer QB
Houston Oilers - Red Batty - Currently the EM at GB, was with the Oilers prior to 1993.
Tampa Bay Bucs - Warren Sapp - once told Coach Sherman to "put a jersey on..."
Amsterdam Admirals - Kurt Warner - played for the Admirals and was in Training camp with the Packers.
Berlin Thunder - Replica - no need to link a replica...

gwh11
07-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Helmets,
Could you shoot me an email: gwh11@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Guy

helmets
02-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Time for a bump.

Any Packer helmets for sale?
Let me know.
Willing to buy or trade...

perlman9
02-12-2010, 03:31 PM
I still may have a chance to get an AJ Hawk helmet. email me at jperlman@ohaflcio.org with your phone number if you can

cohibasmoker
02-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Time for a bump.

Any Packer helmets for sale?
Let me know.
Willing to buy or trade...

Just picked up a nice Packers Rk and it is NOT for sale. I would trade it for only one style of helmet - a 1960's Eagles and only a 1960's Eagles helmet.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

helmets
02-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Come on Jim.
Every helmet that you have ever bought seems to be for sale a couple months down the road or if the right offer comes in.

I bet if an offer was made over the amount that I know you paid for it, we could get rid of the NOT in your last statement.

cohibasmoker
02-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Come on Jim.
Every helmet that you have ever bought seems to be for sale a couple months down the road or if the right offer comes in.

I bet if an offer was made over the amount that I know you paid for it, we could get rid of the NOT in your last statement.

Humn - those are interesting statements so I'll take the challenge

In your statement you say " Every helmet that you have ever bought seems to be for sale a couple months down the road or if the right offer comes in. How about we triple the time you stated to six Months. OK?

You then say - I bet if an offer was made over the amount that I know you paid for it, we could get rid of the NOT in your last statement.[/QUOTE] How about we bet $250.00? - the loser has to make a donation to the American Cancer Society and the receipt has to be posted on the forum - OK?

This would be a terrific opportunity for the American Cancer Society to pick-up $250.00 dollars. Love to hear your comments - Sound like fun?

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

helmets
07-28-2011, 04:21 PM
The lockout is over. Time for a bump.
Poor economy. Tired of dusting that Packer helmet? Get rid of it!

Don't need the money? Let's trade!

All years, any player.

helmets
06-09-2012, 09:44 AM
After almost a year - time for a bump.

Still looking for Packer helmets. Give 'em up!

You haven't looked at that Packer helmet since you bought it from the January Mears auction. Why not trade it for a helmet/team that you are looking for.

Email: wildwood66@hotmail.com

helmets
02-15-2013, 08:12 AM
Almost another year. You still haven't looked at that Packer Helmet in your closet, in you basement, or in your attic. Let's go. Sell it now for that money you need for that belated Valentines gift.

All players, all years. Always trading as well for other team helmets.

Email. Wildwood66@hotmail.com

helmets
10-16-2014, 02:20 PM
Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat!

So is my wallet - looking to buy that Packer helmet that you have. If you can't use the money, let's trade for the team helmet that you want.

Looking for Packer helmets. Any player, any era.

You've tried to cram it on your melon - but it doesn't fit. Sell it now!

PM me with what you have. Let's deal. This thread is 4-5 years old and you've been holding out on me that long. Come on!

helmets
02-14-2020, 08:14 AM
I originally posted this more than 11 years ago and my last bump as shown was more than 5 years ago. Time to dust it off. What do you have? Willing to buy or trade for your favorite team/player/model/brand/color/style/variety or helmet. PM me.

helmets
06-06-2021, 07:53 PM
It’s been almost 16 months and time for a bump. Still looking. Let me know. PM me with what you may have. Thanks.