PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

ChrisCavalier
01-21-2009, 07:34 PM
I had a very pleasant conversation today with Larry Pelliccioni and it reminded me of all the quality people I have met through the forum. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to help one another.

It is calls like the one I received from Larry today that make me realize how fortunate I am to have access to so many caring and helpful people. While I know there are many different personalities on this site and many differing opinions, I am grateful that I, like so many others, have been able to benefit from the relationships established here.

Thanks again to everyone who makes this hobby better for everyone.

Vintagedeputy
01-21-2009, 07:58 PM
and thank you Chris, for making such a wonderful forum available to collectors and fans like me...

Jim

Larry Pelliccioni
01-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Jim has stated it simply and eloquently.
Chris, you sir are most deserving of thanks and gratitude for providing this Forum to us.
THANK YOU.
Larry Pelliccioni

metsbats
01-22-2009, 10:38 PM
I'd like to echo Larry's and Jim's sentiments. Without this forum being created in the first place there would be no medium for this exchange of information.

I appreciate this opportunity to learn, meet new collectors, and build up old relationships.

Thanks Eric and Chris!

island_style
01-23-2009, 06:41 AM
Another "mahalo" (thank you) to Eric and Chris. I had been collecting before I stumbled across the old forum and was amazed at how much information this site provides from the people who post their expertise. If I'd only knew then what I know now!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

rose14
01-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Chris, a big thanks goes out to you for helping me obtain my most recent purchase, the 2008 Michael Bush Oakland Raiders game used away jersey. I have been looking for a Bush gamer for quite sometime now and to get the road jersey used all season and especially from his breakout game against Tampa Bay was just icing on the cake. This jersey is easily photo matched and is going to make a great addition to my collection.

Thanks again,
Todd