PDA

View Full Version : Problem with "BubbRubb25"

halofan
01-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Watch out for "BubbRubb25" I bought a Alfredo Amezaga bat he had in the classifieds back on Jan 5th. He has not shipped the bat, when I email him i get "I'm busy, will send out bat when I can" but yet he's not too busy to post on the forums and yet offer another bat for sale in the classifieds. I paid him right away via paypal. Why can't I get the same courtesy? But waiting this long for him to send out a bat to be shipped is just not right. :mad:

bubbrubb25
01-21-2009, 09:45 PM
As I said in the email I sent you as well as the reply I made to the exact same responce you sent in my for sale section, My grandmother isnt doing well she suffers from dementia, all timers, irregular heartbeat, insomnia, and shes a diabetic so when the nurses leave the house I have to watch her like an eagle, she can never be left alone, my mom was going to go into work late tomarrow or I was going to go into school late to make sure it gets shipped, im sorry I dont have as much time on my hands as you would like me to but family comes first, and as for the reason I posted on the board today I sent that in the email.

Have a good night,

Danny

halofan
01-22-2009, 12:31 AM
You should have said that in an email last week to let me know your situation or state in your post that shipping would take awhile due to family issues. I would have certainly been more understanding.

frikativ54
01-22-2009, 12:36 AM
As I said in the email I sent you as well as the reply I made to the exact same responce you sent in my for sale section, My grandmother isnt doing well she suffers from dementia, all timers, irregular heartbeat, insomnia, and shes a diabetic

Sorry to hear about her medical condition. Give her all my best. FYI - I think you meant Alzheimer's. My bro used to call it "old timers".

bubbrubb25
01-22-2009, 06:46 AM
You should have said that in an email last week to let me know your situation or state in your post that shipping would take awhile due to family issues. I would have certainly been more understanding.
I usually dont like to share stuff like that as its personal.

bubbrubb25
01-22-2009, 06:47 AM
Sorry to hear about her medical condition. Give her all my best. FYI - I think you meant Alzheimer's. My bro used to call it "old timers".
Thank you, yes thats it.

bubbrubb25
01-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Just an update, bat was shipped today as promised with delivery conformation.

eisenreich8
01-22-2009, 03:31 PM
As I stated in a post yesterday, I don't see the need to "watch out" for bubbrubb25, I bought a bat from him earlier this month (Pokey Reese) and he was most accomodating. Hat's off Danny and I hope your grandma is feeling better.

halofan
01-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Sorry I paid for something on 1/5 and the bat is finally shipped on 1/22, I'm the bad guy, that's fine. Sorry about your grandmother.

bubbrubb25
01-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Sorry I paid for something on 1/5 and the bat is finally shipped on 1/22, I'm the bad guy, that's fine. Sorry about your grandmother.
What hes saying is there was no need to call me out the here, you could have easily sent the message in this thread in an email to me.

halofan
01-22-2009, 04:25 PM
Danny, I did email you. I got no response, and I came on here and saw that you posted on here. But, you couldn't respond to my email? and as far as coming on here and "outing" you. If that's what it took to get a response. I did what I had to do. Yeah, it took for me to post on the forum to light a fire under your ass to ship my bat. Otherwise how long would have you made me wait? Your not the only one that has family issues or problems!

bubbrubb25
01-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Danny, I did email you. I got no response, and I came on here and saw that you posted on here. But, you couldn't respond to my email? and as far as coming on here and "outing" you. If that's what it took to get a response. I did what I had to do. Yeah, it took for me to post on the forum to light a fire under your ass to ship my bat. Otherwise how long would have you made me wait? Your not the only one that has family issues or problems!
I'm sorry I came on here and posted before I checked my email, im dearly sorry I dont check my email constantly I was going to ship then bat as soon as I could, I never said I was the only one but I think you could have been a little more understanding, I did everything I could and I hope you enjoy your bat also please rember to take the paypal dispute off. Thank you.