PDA

View Full Version : several game used items for sale

markize
01-19-2009, 01:08 PM
ok, i have several items i am trying to sell to fund a holy grail purchase. pictures of any/all items on request........just figured it would be way too many pics to post. all prices include shipping, and delivery confirmation. here they are:

2006 Kenny Watson Bengals orange alternate game used jersey tagged 06-46-L on strip tag in neck. custom hemmed at waist- great use with hit marks, and a 2-3 inch team repair on the back between the numbers. it is signed and inscribed "game used 2006", and comes with a LOA signed by Watson, and James Spence holo/authentication, and receipt from team store. $375

2001 Kenny Watson Redskins rookie jersey. light use with a couple hit marks, purchased from Redskins tent sale. $225

Shelley Duncan game used Louisville Slugger I13. very heavy use with mota stick on handle, and pine tar on center brand. tons of ball marks, white, and blue ink transfers, and seam impressions. it has a 6-7 inch crack that lays completely flat, and is solid. $125

2007 Alfonso Soriano game used sam bat. very heavy use, heavy pine tar, ball marks, ink transfers, seam impressions, cleat marks, and soriano's usual handle tape job. comes with team letter from cubs equipment manager, on official cubs letterhead. it is cracked, but lays completely flat. $425

2001 Vladimir Guerrero game used All-Star game Home Run derby/batting practice jersey. majestic size 48, which is consistent with his early game used jerseys. has all-star patch sewn on left sleeve above majestic logo, and montreal expos patch sewn on right sleeve. also has "national" sewn on front of jersey, as well as his name/number on the back. 0006 pro coded wash tag sewn correctly under the seam on interior. very rare Vlad gamer! $500

please email me with any questions, or for pictures. thanks.

mark
sirfuzzy@comcast.net

markize
01-20-2009, 06:31 PM
new reduced prices before they hit ebay......

ok, i have several items i am trying to sell to fund a holy grail purchase. pictures of any/all items on request........just figured it would be way too many pics to post. all prices include shipping, and delivery confirmation. here they are:

2006 Kenny Watson Bengals orange alternate game used jersey tagged 06-46-L on strip tag in neck. custom hemmed at waist- great use with hit marks, and a 2-3 inch team repair on the back between the numbers. it is signed and inscribed "game used 2006", and comes with a LOA signed by Watson, and James Spence holo/authentication, and receipt from team store. $375 $300

2001 Kenny Watson Redskins rookie jersey. light use with a couple hit marks, purchased from Redskins tent sale. $225 $175

Shelley Duncan game used Louisville Slugger I13. very heavy use with mota stick on handle, and pine tar on center brand. tons of ball marks, white, and blue ink transfers, and seam impressions. it has a 6-7 inch crack that lays completely flat, and is solid. $125 $100

2007 Alfonso Soriano game used sam bat. very heavy use, heavy pine tar, ball marks, ink transfers, seam impressions, cleat marks, and soriano's usual handle tape job. comes with team letter from cubs equipment manager, on official cubs letterhead. it is cracked, but lays completely flat. $425 $400

2001 Vladimir Guerrero game used All-Star game Home Run derby/batting practice jersey. majestic size 48, which is consistent with his early game used jerseys. has all-star patch sewn on left sleeve above majestic logo, and montreal expos patch sewn on right sleeve. also has "national" sewn on front of jersey, as well as his name/number on the back. 0006 pro coded wash tag sewn correctly under the seam on interior. very rare Vlad gamer! $500 $400

please email me with any questions, or for pictures. thanks.

mark
sirfuzzy@comcast.net

oakesc8855
01-20-2009, 08:23 PM
I'll take pics of the Soriano bat

cody8_33@hotmail.com

markize
01-20-2009, 08:38 PM
pics sent.

mark

Culdejat
02-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Hi

I am interested in the Vlad jersey, please send pics to

imparti@point-net.com

Tks

markize
02-06-2009, 11:39 AM
all items are gone, gone, gone. Thanks to all who inquired.

Mark