PDA

View Full Version : Need Carlos Zambrano Game Used!!

Cubsfan4life
01-18-2009, 10:59 PM
I know the Cubs Convention was this weekend. So hopefully someone has some of his game used stuff. Thanks!

RobSteinmetz
01-18-2009, 11:05 PM
Picked up a bunch of stuff at the Convention this weekend. Drop me a note with your specific interests.

Best,

HENMICK44
01-18-2009, 11:34 PM
There Is A Game Used Jersey On Ebay-ball Park Heroes.

dcgreg25
01-19-2009, 10:33 AM
I have a game used signed baseball from Zambrano. Shoot me an email if you are interested. Thanks!

gameu08
01-19-2009, 02:07 PM
check with authentic gamers rob is always a great help

thanks
mike

5kRunner
01-19-2009, 04:18 PM
There Is A Game Used Jersey On Ebay-ball Park Heroes.

FYI on the jersey BPH is selling. I'm sure most people know this, but the Cubs jersey choice is left up to the starting pitcher that day and Zambrano always chooses the blue alternate jersey. So the only game use that jersey has seen is from the dugout. Of course it seems BPH has reflected that in the price.

RobSteinmetz
01-19-2009, 05:49 PM
It's worth noting that Zambrano did make at least two appearances in 2008 wearing a home pinstripe jersey. Once on Opening Day (he started the game), and another in a pinch hit appearance in May. With that said, it is true that Zambrano favors the blue alternate jerseys in games he starts. The exception would be 2007, when the team didn't wear blue alternate jerseys at all (forcing Z to wear the pinstripes and road grays in his starts).

5kRunner
01-19-2009, 05:51 PM
It's worth noting that Zambrano did make at least two appearances in 2008 wearing a home pinstripe jersey. Once on Opening Day (he started the game), and another in a pinch hit appearance in May. With that said, it is true that Zambrano favors the blue alternate jerseys in games he starts. The exception would be 2007, when the team didn't wear blue alternate jerseys at all (forcing Z to wear the pinstripes and road grays in his starts).

I stand corrected. Great info. Thanks Rob!