PDA

View Full Version : game used/issued Yankees for sale

pags13
01-17-2009, 09:19 AM
I am looking to sell my entire collection of Yankees game used/issued jerseys. I have 4 jerseys available that all come with Steiner COA's. They are as follows: 1. 1999 game used Yankees bp jersey #13 with Joe Dimaggio 5 patch size 48 majestic $375 2. 1986 Yankees road Keith Smith issued #13 jersey size 42 made by Wilson Steiner COA $150 3. 1982 Yankees road Bobby Brown issued #13 jersey size 44 made by Wilson Steiner COA $175 4. 2000 Yankees spring training game used Jim Leyritz jersey with black armband majestic size 46 $225 I will ship any jersey for $10 via US postal priority mail, insurance is extra and at the buyers request. Discounts for multiple purchases of course. I have other game used jerseys and equipment as well, but they DO NOT meet the forum classified criteria for $500 or less, so I will not name these jerseys/items on this forum. If interested in asking about these unlisted jerseys, email me at jspayd@hotmail.com and I will send you the info. I do work 3rd shift and usually work 7 days a week, so I try and answer my emails in the AM after work, and again in the evening after 6PM, so please be understanding if there is a delay in replying. Thank you for your consideration and any interest you may have, I appreciate it. All email inquiries will be answered. Jody