PDA

View Full Version : Bats and More..Manny, braun, hamilton..

Aksflyest
01-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Its been awhile since I've posted a want list so I figure its time to float another one out there. I had money set aside for a vacation that got cancelled so I think its time to add some new items to my office...

Looking for bats from

Manny...still hunting for a sam, will look at anything with good tar and use
Josh Hamilton
Ryan Braun
Prince Fielder
Soriano...got one recently, willing to look at others if the price is right
Barry Bonds..wouldn't mind a Sam bat but think I may be priced out of this market
Guerrero
Ryan Howard
BJ Upton
Justin Upton
Delmon Young

I've got a piece of wall space that would be good for a jersey but have never ventured into this market before. If you have a jersey for any of those players I'd be interested in considering it. Thanks for taking a look and I look forward to get any offers in...

As always please email pics and info to onelifeent@yahoo.com

Keith

gameu08
01-17-2009, 12:40 PM
email sent

mike

stitzerfse
02-05-2009, 08:02 AM
Email sent.

AROD313
02-06-2009, 07:56 PM
I have a few bat's on your want list. Take a look and see if you like any. Email me at jowieser@yahoo.com with any questions or if you need anymore pics.

AROD313
02-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Not sure if your looking for GU jersey's also but I have these 2 Vlad Guerrero jersey's. Let me know if your intereseted. jowieser@yahoo.com

Fnazxc0114
02-10-2009, 05:23 PM
i have 3 hamilton bats i am thinking of parting with one. 2 are cracked but professionally repaired and one is uncracked. two of them are photomatched as well.