PDA

View Full Version : Calling "nate" and those who've dealt with "manica71"

frikativ54
01-15-2009, 09:32 PM
I once had an interaction with a "manica71", who is now deregistered on eBay. He's the one with the Biggio bat that I outed in the thread, http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=15385&page=2&highlight=manica71.

I know GUU user "nate" had a problem with him. Nate, if you're reading, could you please email me? Also, if anyone has manica71's contact information, can you please email me as well?

Manica71 was also accused of shill bidding in the following thread. Does anybody remember what his other ID was? Here's the thread in question: http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=17475&highlight=manica71.

If anyone has any email addresses or contact information for this seller, can you please email me?

SkubeBats
01-15-2009, 11:12 PM
Les,
I Sent You An Email.

frikativ54
01-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Les,
I Sent You An Email.

You have the same last name and are in the same state as manica, whose information you sent me. Is this a mere coincidence? I don't want you to think that I'm accusing you of anything; I just thought it was a little strange. Do you know manica?

SkubeBats
01-16-2009, 06:43 AM
Les,
Yes, I have the same last name as Manica but thats just coincidence nothing more. We emailed each other a couple of times that how I have his information, I never meet him in person. GOOD LUCK!!

zonker
01-16-2009, 07:25 AM
frikativ, could you please email me? i've just been catching up on the thread's and i need to speak with you. i may be able to help. i've been head hunting for someone for 2 year's. i think you stumbled across him. thank's mcfresonke@hotmail.com

TNTtoys
01-16-2009, 02:37 PM
As I mentioned in the other thread, there is an ebay user by the name of "nleet" who apparently had a problem with this seller and it escalated in him receiving harassing/disturbing emails from him. Is "nleet" a member of this forum? If so, he/she may be able to shed some light on the situation.

TNTtoys
01-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Forum user "Nate" and ebay user "Nleet" is the same guy?

chakes89
01-16-2009, 02:46 PM
I posted something in the other thread that someone sent me regarding "manica"

Check it out