PDA

View Full Version : Hanley Ramirez Bat

Manram
01-11-2009, 02:30 AM
What would you say would be the value of a Hanley Ramirez game used Old Hickory bat, with his usual tape job, his H2R markings on knob and barrel, and GREAT use. It has no COA, but matches all the other gamers I've seen from 2007-2008 without question. Any and all opinions welcomed and appreciated. thanks, Manny

NOTE: If any one is looking to buy a Hanley bat, can you note this, becuase I think this is the best measure because a bat is only worth what someone will pay for it.

jgoldstein2000
01-11-2009, 02:34 AM
What would you say would be the value of a Hanley Ramirez game used Old Hickory bat, with his usual tape job, his H2R markings on knob and barrel, and GREAT use. It has no COA, but matches all the other gamers I've seen from 2007-2008 without question. Any and all opinions welcomed and appreciated. thanks, Manny

NOTE: If any one is looking to buy a Hanley bat, can you note this, becuase I think this is the best measure because a bat is only worth what someone will pay for it.

I have bought and seen them go from 250 to 450 unsigned, usually with some authentication (psa or from his agent).

Manram
01-11-2009, 02:37 AM

thanks Goldy, this one doesn't come with a COA (or one of real importance anyway), but it has all the characteristics of a gamer from 08. Was the one you bought an Old Hickory? MaNNY

jgoldstein2000
01-11-2009, 02:48 AM
thanks Goldy, this one doesn't come with a COA (or one of real importance anyway), but it has all the characteristics of a gamer from 08. Was the one you bought an Old Hickory? MaNNY

I have a few bats of his but only one old hickory. I got it from Tim at HOF bats.

Right now, as far as price, stuff is going cheaper (offseason and recession).

Is that your bat up on ebay?

Manram
01-11-2009, 02:49 AM
No, I was looking to buy it. Did you just bid on it?

jgoldstein2000
01-11-2009, 02:53 AM
No, I was looking to buy it. Did you just bid on it?

Nope. I have enough Hanley stuff right now but I did add it to my watch list.

Manram
01-11-2009, 02:55 AM
Well, it must have been someone that saw my thread, becuase the first bid came like ten minutes after my post. You out there, don't steal that bat!!!!:D Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up.