PDA

View Full Version : MLBtv online- Is it possible to watch games from 2007?

emann
01-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Hi-

I'm wondering if they offer the 2007 season online to view as streaming? Can't find any info on it. Looking for one game to photomatch a bat to...

Thanks!

spartakid
01-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Hi-

I'm wondering if they offer the 2007 season online to view as streaming? Can't find any info on it. Looking for one game to photomatch a bat to...

Thanks!

If you're talking about the MLB.TV online, then yes, you just have to sign in to your account, click on the audio/video option at the top of the page and then watch/listen. Then it will take you to today's date and at the top of the page is the calendar select option where you can select a month(including 2007) Hope this helps! Ricardo

emann
01-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Thanks Ricardo, that's what I was wondering. I haven't joined the MLBtv online yet, I just wanted to make sure they archive the 2007 games first.

kylehess10
01-10-2009, 04:44 PM
MLB.tv features games from 2006-current

spartakid
01-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Yes, they have like 99% of the games, usually however there's the occasional game that you can't get video for, I think it's due to blackouts. This is a great tool for photomatching though. Ricardo

jppopma
01-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Kyle, Ricardo,

Do you know if there is any way to burn copies of any of the games? There was a game from last year that I tried to get the replay on the DVR, but they cut out the part I wanted due to time constraints. I'd be willing to buy a copy from you if there is a way that you can get them.

Thanks, John

kylehess10
01-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Kyle, Ricardo,

Do you know if there is any way to burn copies of any of the games? There was a game from last year that I tried to get the replay on the DVR, but they cut out the part I wanted due to time constraints. I'd be willing to buy a copy from you if there is a way that you can get them.

Thanks, John

There's no possible way you can record it. But, whenever I want a specific play on video, I just use the video feature on my digital camera to record it. I set up a tripod, write down the times I need to record, and get the video that I want. That's how I got all the video that's on my site for my photomatched items.

jppopma
01-10-2009, 05:07 PM
That's cool. I've seen some of the videos that you have posted and they look good. I'll send you an email to see if its something you can do. Luckily I am only looking for one play from the game, so it should work out for you.

grenda12
01-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Will MLBtv eventually show 2005 games?

Sincityson
01-10-2009, 05:19 PM
There's no possible way you can record it. But, whenever I want a specific play on video, I just use the video feature on my digital camera to record it. I set up a tripod, write down the times I need to record, and get the video that I want. That's how I got all the video that's on my site for my photomatched items.

What do they use to stream it? There's a few programs out there that will capture video online, so the possibility more than likely exists.

emann
01-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Thanks guys-
I was thinking the same thing about using a capture program. I've used one for streaming audio in the past but I was going to track one down for video. I was also assuming that if you can pause it, you can grab really nice screenshots (which I assume Kyle does already).