PDA

View Full Version : Uncut Card Sheets

PK
01-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Did not see anything about only G/U things so here goes. Just found these in my basement and have no use for them.

I have a 1993 MLBPA licensed Jimmy Dean uncut sheet with 28 players featuring the following players. F Thomas, B Larkin, Ripkin Jr., Van Slyke, Mattingly, Clemens, J Gonzales, Bonds, Griff Jr., Puckett, Brett, Ryan, Sheff, Murry, McGwire and Ryno. Measures 19x27. Good condition, only a little rough on the edges (nothing major) that would easly be hidden with framing.

1996 Presidents Reserve uncut sheet of NFL cards featuring 4 Seahawks including Galloway and Mirer, 8 Rams including Bettis, 7 Tampa Bay Bucs with Sapp, Nickerson and Dotson, 6 Redskins with Terry Allen, Frerotte, B Mitchell and T Allen. This sheet is heavey clear plastic in perfect shape. Measures 12.5 x 18

1194 Collectors Edge Boss EQII uncut sheet of 24 greats with checklist. Sheet includes: QB's Elway, Montana, Vinny, Boomer, Young, Simms, Aikman RB's Thomas, Bettis, Emmitt, Barry, and WR's Rice, Sharpe, Irvin, Rison and Tim Brown. This sheet is also heavy clear plastic with no stats on the back, just a reverse image of the front. Measures 14x20

$15 each plus actual shipping. If you buy all 3 I will include shipping.

Also have 6 1993 game day uncut sheet cards from McDonalds. Each sheet has 6 cards and each card in the sheet measures 2.5x4.5 and all in great shape and still in tact wiht no rips

2 Falcons cards (1/3 A)featuring Deion, Moe Gardner, Tim Green, Michael Haynes, Chris Hinton and Tim McKyer

1 (1/3 A) featuring Deion, Thurman Thomas, Aikman, Elway, Sanders and Sharpe

1 (2/3 B) featuring D Thomas, Howie Long, Marino, Chris Doleman, V Johnson and Simms

2 (3/3 C) featuring Cunningham, Barry Foster, Rice, Seau, Cortex Kennedy and Mark Rypien. (These have SB 28 logo on back)

$5 plus shipping for all 6.

Matt
swampy at yahoo dot com