PDA

View Full Version : OT - Mark McGwire UD Authenticated Signed OMLB Baseball

stkmtimo
01-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Hi everyone,

Normally I would post this over at the Autograph forum but I know it would get more exposure here and I know there are plenty of McGwire fans on here. I have an Official Major League Baseball signed by Mark McGwire on the sweet spot in blue ballpoint pen. This ball is very special as it comes with a UD Hologram and matching Upper Deck authentication paperwork. This was all obtained via the 2002 UD SP Legendary Cuts Mark McGwire signature redemption program which I pulled and subsequently I sent a ball in to be signed. With all of that said, I'm asking $425 shipped for this incredible piece!

Please email me at stkmtimo@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks,

Tim

stkmtimo
01-04-2009, 05:08 PM
After thinking it over a bit, in order to possibly move this faster, I'm reducing the price to $350 shipped. Please email me at stkmtimo@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks!

Tim

panthrotc
01-07-2009, 02:38 PM
OMLB balls from steiner have been closing for less then 240 on ebay. The market of his baseballs without inscriptions going for more then 300 is gone.

skyking26
01-07-2009, 03:17 PM
OMLB balls from steiner have been closing for less then 240 on ebay. The market of his baseballs without inscriptions going for more then 300 is gone.
You are correct!! I've seen them sell for less as is the case with most Mac's stuff...it's in the toilet.

stkmtimo
01-10-2009, 01:22 PM
I did my best and tried at a higher price so now I'm offering the McGwire signed ball with an Upper Deck letter for $275 shipped.

Thanks!

Tim
stkmtimo@yahoo.com

stkmtimo
02-22-2009, 11:10 AM
I'm now asking $240 shipped for this McGwire signed OMLB with Upper Deck Authenticated papers! Please email me at stkmtimo@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks!

Tim

skyking26
02-22-2009, 06:51 PM
I think this illustrates where McGwire pricing is at these days...

stkmtimo
02-22-2009, 07:13 PM
I think this illustrates where McGwire pricing is at these days...

Sad, but true. Originally, I had planned on keeping this because I always figured McGwire would have a decent shot at the HOF and I collect HOF autographs. I think the odds of that ever happening are very, very slim so I'm trying to sell this now. It's a great piece but I just can't see him making the HOF.

Tim
stkmtimo@yahoo.com

skyking26
02-22-2009, 08:58 PM
I already have a Mac ball as I am a fan an collector. Very volatile price market for McGwire, no doubt. I've been trying to find a GU jersey or uncracked GU bat with STL. You either have people still willing to pay the price or people that have an item available and could not give it away if they paid you... You may find a buyer if you keep lowering it. Depends on how big a hit you want to take?

RK